“Comfortable Stay, Friendly Staff”

Courtyard by Marriott Chennai
Ranked #16 of 403 Hotels in Chennai
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I had several days of business meetings in Chennai and selected the Courtyard Marriott because of its reviews and location. I was greatly pleased by the friendliness of the staff meeting the needs that I had and helping attend to the minor details. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. I had the opportunity of sampling both a standard room and an executive suite. The suite was, sweet. The standard room was nice as well. I opted for an upgrade with access to to the club lounge and the extra rupees were well worth the price I paid as it was a comfortable place to relax and get refreshments without having to leave the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
PRTeam1, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We really appreciate your words and it means a lot to us to get such great acknowledgement. We value our guests more than anything and this is probably one of the best forms of motivation that we can receive. It inspires us to do more and more each day to keep impressing our guests.

We are extremely happy about the experience you had at our hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard by Marriott Chennai and giving us a chance to serve you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me for any other clarifications or queries.

Warm regards,

Ankush Sharma

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

I was on business trip and stayed in the hotel for one night.
It is conveniently located and close from place where I had
my work. The hotel staff is very courteous and helpful. The
rooms are very comfortable with free wi-fi internet which I did
not use though. The hotel have two restaurants Paprika and
Rhapsody. The Paprika is actually 24 hour coffee shop and
serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had dinner in Paprika
restaurant and chose the buffet option which had good
selection of menu. Next morning had breakfast in same
restaurant. The breakfast spread was awesome and food was
excellent. All in all it was comfortable stay experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
PRTeam1, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We really appreciate your kind words and it means a lot to us to get such great acknowledgement. We value our guests more than anything and this is probably one of the best forms of motivation that we can receive. It inspires us to do more and more each day to keep impressing our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard by Marriott Chennai. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me for any other clarifications or queries.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Have been there for one week, the kind of service is just average. The first hotel in my life where I could see drinking water is chargeable even you stay in 10K per night room.

Luckily Internet was free and view from room was so boring, was stupid to choose this hotel

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Dear Anil,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We apologise for the experience that you had at our hotel during your stay in October 2011.

We would love to hear from you and make amends for the past experience. Please do get in touch with us and we will be sure to address your concerns suitably.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I have been staying in Courtyard chennai may times in the past one year. I have felt at home and always look forward to going there. Staff members treat us like family and take pains to know our preferences and never ceased to amaze me with the details of how they care. I would recommend this hotel for both business and leisure trips and it is great if you go with kids.

Room Tip: Look for the corner room in each floor (Suites) - ending with 27 or 28 from floor 5 - 9.

Dear Mr. Subramanian,

Thank you very much for taking the time to offer your feedback We really appreciate your kind words and it means a lot to us to get such great acknowledgement. We value our guests more than anything and this is probably one of the best forms of motivation that we can receive. It inspires us to do more and more each day to keep impressing our guests.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

Stay at the hotel during my business trip in Feb 2012. Thayed at the hotel for just under 2 weeks. It was just like staying at home. I think after teh 3rd day most of teh people that I passed at the hotel knew me be name and were will to help to keep my stay to its best.

One day I can remember I did not feel like going out ad the the hotel manager call to check if all was ok and he they can help. It is the small things like this that makes a good hotel stand out from the rest. And I am sure the next time I go to chenni no questions asked I will me booking this place.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We really appreciate your kind words and we feel priveleged to have been of service to you during your stay here. We value our guests more than anything and this is probably one of the best forms of motivation that we can receive.