“Value for money”

Ranked #29 of 388 Hotels in Chennai
New Delhi, India
“Value for money”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This is a new hotel centrally located. The Hotel has been buit tastefully with modern Fixtures.
Rooms are excellent. Being a new hotel and young staff may be a bit problem but the magaerial team is ever willing to fix the issues. 3 onsite Restaurant serves great food. I liked the South Indian restaurant the most. Must visit roof top Chinese Restaurant and enjoy the Chennai Skyline. Chinese buffet is good and can still be better.

Room Tip: If you are looking for centrally located, Value for money Look for Higher floors
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this review, 21 July 2012
Dear Mr. Sengupta,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel, especially the restaurants, are truly inspiring.

Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Chennai and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Rupesh Kumar Pandey
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
  • Indonesian first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 19 July 2012

IF you need to stay in Chennai with a place offering good rooms, service and food, this is the place. Located in the center of the city it is worth giving a try. Good jobs guys!! keep it up.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank HoustonRJ
Dear Sir,

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 19 July 2012

The Accord Metropolitan is not your typical overpriced 5 star hotel where you end up compromising on the basic aspects such as food just for the 5 star experience. Here every single aspect has been looked into keeping in mind that the customer is king! When someone suggested that I check in The Accord Metropolitan I was a little apprehensive as I was not ready to leave my comfort zone and try something new. But I must admit that it was truly worth it. Right from the courteous employees to the rooms to the food and other facilities, it was nothing but pure luxury. The studio rooms are apt for quick business meetings and also to unwind after a hectic day, not to forget the city view from up there which is simply amazing. The gym, spa and pool are among other facilities one can enjoy during your stay and all this comes at very attractive prices. With amazing promotional offers ad delicious south Indian food its hard to resist this place. But the one thing you should not miss while you're here is the well-known roof top restaurant which serves Chinese. I would definitely recommend it for both business purposes as well as for an outing with friends and family :)

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Dear Ms. Bhat,

Greetings from The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai!

Thank you for giving your valuable feedback.

I am happy to know that your experience at our hotel was an affair to remember. I will also make sure to pass on your feedback to our team members as comments like these are what we look forward to which gives us immense professional satisfaction.

AHMEDABAD
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Accord is best located hotel
Very spacious room with all amenities within hotel, this 5 star hotel and best option in chennai

Food is very good and must try curd rice with yellow dal

Staff is cooperative and you can enjoy your evening having disc in same hotel

Overall good stay

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this review, 17 July 2012
Dear Sir,

Delhi
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Good hotel, neat and clean with very good hospitality, rooms are spacious and well managed, food is nice and location is good. The reception area is very open and has got live music playing over there, which is very relaxing especially if you are coming from a long trip. The check-in and check-out process is smooth. The staff also allowed me a late check out which helped me to stay in the room for some more time and escape Chennai heat. I got the reference to this hotel from a colleague and had to book it at the last minute. So, i had a few concerns but thanks to the staff, they made the overall experience, really nice!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Dear Mr. Prashant,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel are truly inspiring. I would also appreciate if you can let me know about the concerns because of your last minute booking so that our team can improve upon that.