“great hotel with class fit for buiseness n pleasure”

The Accord Metropolitan
Ranked #27 of 414 Hotels in Chennai
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Great hotel Room with King bed spacious with aminities including Electronic locks for doors, electronic safe. Mini bar / Eco friendly refrigerator. Dual telephone lines. Personalised voice mail facility High speed broadband through Wi-Fi & data port LCD 32'' TV DVD Player International. Good location . friendly staff and good service. Food/room service Ok. see the promotion offers on the web site which are really good

Room Tip: my room was facing the main road. not a great view ..
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank drraghuprakash
Management response:Responded 8 July 2012

Dear Mr. Prakash,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Chennai and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Rupesh Kumar Pandey

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

I stayed in few hotels in Tamil Nadu during my holiday in India. Accord is the best. It is in a good location and close to T.Nagar shopping. The staffs are very courteous, helpful and accommodating. They are always willing to go extra mile. I had food in all three restaurants. All are excellent quality. The breakfast spread is very good and sumptuous. It was the best I had during my holiday. The room was sparkling clean and comfortable- with a working table where I can use my computer. Thanks for the hotel staff for their service.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Chandran-OZ
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2012

Dear Mr. Chandran,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel are truly inspiring. I will convey your feedback to my entire kitchen team and I am sure they will equally be delighted to receive it.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

The service and attitude of the Staff is not up to the Mark but Hotel Situated in a very Good location and its well maintained,restaurants offer nice spread rooms are spacious. Net connections with very good speed and overall its good. Good business Meeting rooms

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 July 2012

Dear Mr. Shenu,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I have noted your disappointment about the services by our staff members and will be thankful if you can throw some more light on the same so that I can take corrective actions. It will also help if you can give the period of your stay and the room number so that I can investigate from my side also.

Once again, we thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to The Accord Metropolitan Hotel, Chennai. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Chennai and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

It's When You Win We Win!

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Hi guys! I wanted to thank you for such an amazing stay that me and my wife had in the week past. I was tremendously enjoyable and all the staff are a credit to the Accord name. Keep up the wonderful work and I am planning to return soon and without the slightest doubt will be returning to your impeccable hotel. Thank you so very much and with kind gratitude I sign off - JJ Bangar

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Dear Mr. Bangar,

Greetings from The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai!

Thank you for giving your valuable feedback.

I am thrilled to know that your experience at our hotel was an affair to remember. I will pass on your feedback to my team members and I am sure this will give their morale a big boost.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

During the past year, I have repeatedly stayed at Accord Metropolitan in Chennai. After trying many other top hotels in Chennai, I have found Accord to be the best. It is a great five star with excellent value for money. The rooms are very clean, service very responsive and restaurants offer nice spread (I always liked my breakfast at Accord). In recent times, the food in the restaurants seem to have gotten better. It is at a good location not far from the arterial Anna Salai. It was a pleasant surprise to see my free WiFi downloading at super fast speed. The outside portico is a bit small and it has a less imposing frontage - but once inside, everything else is great. Now, if it is Chennai, it is just Accord Metropolitan for me.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Dear Mr. Venkat,

Greetings from The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai!

Thank you for giving your valuable feedback.

I am delighted with such lavish praise that you have showered on the hotel and would make sure to pass it on to all my colleagues which will be great morale booster for them. Your review is truly inspiring for me and my team.