This is the second time I have stayed here. The quality of the rooms is in the same league as a Marriott in the US. Minor gripes - Took some time to connect to the WiFi. The water pressure in the faucets was low. The showerhead is a tad low for tall people - I had to duck to get my hair wet.
Didn't try the food - I like walking down to the Murugan Idly Shop nearby for a breakfast.
Service was quick. One small gripe - I like carrying my bags and despite my insistence, I was hounded by the hotel guys until I gave up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai is conveniently situated in the heart of the city, close to the shopping hub. All 162 guestrooms, with a minimum size of 30 square meters and we do have the service listed below in points 1. Pergola - Roof top restaurant - highest in Chennai 2. Royal Indianaa - Complete vegetarian restaurant and kitchen 3. Zodiac - Bar 4. Season - All day dining restaurant 5. Spa includes swimming pool and health club 6. Board room with all modern facilities 7. Physically challenged room available - please do make reservation prior to arrival. 8. Centrally located near by shopping malls / US & Singapore consulates ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ostrovok and TravelGuru so you can book your The Accord Metropolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Accord Metropolitan Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Accord Hotel Chennai
- Accord Metropolitan Hotel