Stayed in this hotel in February'12. The hotel has reasonable lobby and average rooms. The rooms are bit smaller. We had got the booking done by our client via travel site. We reached quite later in night rather than 12 noon checkin time. To our surprise the hotel staff didnt had our name in the reservation list even though the payment was already done. We'd to wait for an hour to get the things sorted out -the hotel staff took my credit card swipe too.
The breakfast was quite nice and i enjoyed the varied variety of food on the offer. The staff was nice. This almost made for the other flaws and overall it was quite nice a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai is conveniently situated in the heart of the city, close to the shopping hub. All 162 guestrooms, with a minimum size of 30 square meters and we do have the service listed below in points 1. Pergola - Roof top restaurant - highest in Chennai 2. Royal Indianaa - Complete vegetarian restaurant and kitchen 3. Zodiac - Bar 4. Season - All day dining restaurant 5. Spa includes swimming pool and health club 6. Board room with all modern facilities 7. Physically challenged room available - please do make reservation prior to arrival. 8. Centrally located near by shopping malls / US & Singapore consulates ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Yatra, Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, ClearTrip, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelGuru and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Accord Metropolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Accord Metropolitan Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Accord Hotel Chennai
- Accord Metropolitan Hotel