Very nice hotel, close to the business and shopping areas. The rooms were nice and well appointed. Check-in was smooth! The early shutting hours of the night-club was a dampener.
Overall, a genuinely nice experience. Take a short walk to the restaurant "Karaikudi" serving Chettinad food. The in-house south Indian restaurant had an excellent (spicy) thali.
Choose a room away from the main road for better sleeping hours. Internet access is via a password and does not work at times as their router is not strong enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai is conveniently situated in the heart of the city, close to the shopping hub. All 162 guestrooms, with a minimum size of 30 square meters and we do have the service listed below in points 1. Pergola - Roof top restaurant - highest in Chennai 2. Royal Indianaa - Complete vegetarian restaurant and kitchen 3. Zodiac - Bar 4. Season - All day dining restaurant 5. Spa includes swimming pool and health club 6. Board room with all modern facilities 7. Physically challenged room available - please do make reservation prior to arrival. 8. Centrally located near by shopping malls / US & Singapore consulates ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, Agoda, Expedia, MakeMyTrip, Hotels.com, TravelGuru, Yatra and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Accord Metropolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Accord Metropolitan Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Accord Hotel Chennai
- Accord Metropolitan Hotel