2 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 53
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$ 53
TravelocityUS$ 53
getaroom.comUS$ 58
1,398 results
All reviews dakshin restaurant cappuccino restaurant coffee shop excellent service front office manager comfortable stay room service business trip south indian food home away from home a wonderful stay special thanks restaurant staff breakfast spread house keeping short stay rooms are spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021

The stay was comfortable and staff was excellent. Rohit from F& B was perfect with his smart service and suggestions. I love the food here.

Wishing Rohit and Team Crowne the very best. Looking forward for many more memorable moments.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Anand Nair, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Dear Guest

We are delighted to know that the services rendered were up to your expectations.

It's a feedback such as yours that inspire us to strive for greater heights of excellence in our service.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to crowne plaza chennai adyar park. Yours is a relationship we cherish.

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

I've been to Dakshin from before the hotel was called Crowne Plaza.. But the warmth and hospitality Ive received there remains unchanged!
I recently decided to revisit it for my birthday and boy!! from the first call I made to reserve a table to walking out of the restaurant, it was one of the best experiences. Mr. Sukumar was extremely accommodative of our dietary requirements and mr. Guna made sure we had an absolutely smooth dining experience! My 8 & 4 year old daughter's felt completely at ease with Mr. Guna as he was extremely attentive to their needs as well!
I can't wait to be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Anand Nair, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Dear guest

Thank you for choosing crowne plaza chennai adyar park as your preferred destination to stay in chennai and sharing positive feedback.

We are happy to know that you had a wonderful experience at the hotel .

It was an indeed a pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2021

I have been there many times, though this time, I lived my life. Started with Lunch at Dakshin, a South Indian style restaurant. The restaurant gives the value for money invested. The stay was much more comfortable as the AirCon was well maintained. The in-room dining was another plus which I loved along with my friend. The friendly service team who did cater perfectly during my stay was awesome.

Room tip: Try Gatsby for a Night Life
Date of stay: April 2021
Anand Nair, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2021

Dear guest ,

Reviewed 15 April 2021

Our stay here was long and we thouroughly enjoyed the whole experience. The food is great and the staff holds the hectic breakfast service very professionally.
A special mention for the chef and Mr Gourab Chatterjee, who even provided me with a recipe I requested for. They really do go above and beyond! Our servers Mr. Rohit and Mr. Saikat Roy, and the GM, Mr Anand Nair were also extremely helpful and catered to our every whim.
Glad to have been a guest here.

Date of stay: April 2021
Anand Nair, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Dear Guest ,

Yours is a relationship we cherish.

Reviewed 12 April 2021

Front desk was great and concierge was great front desk team took care of us very well enjoyed our stay spa was great room and food quality was good breakfast buffet was good over all enjoyed my stay in hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business
Anand Nair, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Dear guest ,

We are happy to know that you had a wonderful experience at the hotel .

It was an indeed a pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back .