Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$ 79
Free cancellation until 04/07/21
US$ 75
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$ 79
US$ 54
Free cancellation until 01/07/21
Expedia.comUS$ 79
eDreamsUS$ 75
TravelocityUS$ 79
All reviews express avenue mall ea mall pure veg excellent location excellent service his team added advantage banquet hall value for money room service birthday party duty manager pleasant stay house keeping special thanks front office business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

Very good stay room was specious and clean veg breakfast is good Mr.panda and front office syed was very helpful in my stay I will refer to friends to come and stay in this hotel.and they giving free parking.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

The best hotel i have ever stayed, we travel almost everywhere every year (Domestic and international)
Superb service
Delicious food (pure veg)
Excellent staff especially Manager Rabiratan Singh, Manager Panda
Theh r your asset
We will come back for sure plus we will recommend to all our family and friends this hotel only to stay in chennai

Thank you for your service.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2021

Overall, I had a great experience in E hotel. Staff was incredibly helpful, and the amenities were great. The room was wonderful, clean. Murthy was very friendly, this is my second time stay here. Thanks Murthy. Will surely recommend this hotel for friends.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 19 March 2021

Hi frdz, vat i thought 2 days bfr i booked my room, so causally i entered into Reception mr.panda z deir, he told me no rooms u booked u just asking enquiry, now all rooms are fulled how can i provide u (i know datz true one bcz dat z very peek season) antr intrstng thing z am the one and only girl also my shopping things are over filled n 2 trolleys, dhen vthin 10 minutes he called and discussed Vd deir staffs dhen allotted me such a good sanitizers clean & neat Room, Such a lovely hospitality, deir complementary breakfast also amazing, her aftr for me no other options are only E hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

Had a great time
Always love to stay here for the vacation
Delicious breakfast. Very good staffs.
Sanitised rooms.
Very polite reception staff.
Waiting for my next vacation..
Recommend to all my friends..

Date of stay: October 2020