Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity$77
Hotels.com$77
FindHotel$77
Trip.com$77
Orbitz.com$77
Etrip$77
All reviews home away from home place to stay memorable stay front office comfortable stay chennai hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at the Hanu Reddy Residences, Poes Garden in Chennai between July 14 and August 4th as I was in India on personal work.

Starting from the time I checked in, to my departure, I experienced only the highest levels of hospitality, graciousness and service. Whether it was the office coordinator Seeman, the room maintenance team or the servers, there was a genuine desire to make me comfortable and take care of me. This was also beautifully understated where there was not a single time when I felt I was staying at a hotel - it was like staying at home.

The rooms and bathrooms were immaculately clean and well appointed and the the beds were very comfortable. The food was very well prepared and wholesome.

The building is surrounded by neem and trees and the roof garden is a tree level sanctuary that is peaceful and beautiful.

All this at a piece that is competitive

Credit to the management for having created an all permeating culture of genuine caring hospitality.

I have no doubt that HRR will remain my go to residence option when when visiting Chennai.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

It was really nice staying here with family. Food was awesome tasty , location is near to center place and it's beautiful and nice helpful staffs. Thanks everyone who helped in all way here ......... ......

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

Hanu Reddy Residences is truly a home away from home in the heart of Chennai. Centrally located, beautiful ambience and great homely service. The prices are very reasonable and truly a great place to stay in. The staff are professional, coureous and go out of the way to make the stay comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2021

Thanks to Hanu Reddy Residences for a smooth and comfortable stay in Chennai in the middle of a global pandemic while traveling with a small baby. The property itself is a series of charming bungalows with ample tree cover and set amidst one of the poshest neighbourhoods of Chennai. The staff particularly Seemaan in the front office and Chef Ganapathy went out of their way to ensure every little detail was taken care of. The meals were reminiscent of home-cooked food, and the spread was considerable. The fact that we had to sterilize the baby's bottles for every feed and needed hot water as well as fresh baby food was accommodated wonderfully by the staff. We will definitely visit again with our entire family once it is safer to travel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

We stayed at Hannu Reddy Residences in Poes Garden from Nov 5th to 7th 2020. We had got good feedback on the cleanliness/hygiene of the place in this Covid situation from our friends. We are happy about our stay. Staff are hospitable, food is prepared hot and served in restaurant. On the whole a good experience.
Thanks,