“My Experience at Radisson Blu”

Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai
Ranked #20 of 388 Hotels in Chennai
Borivali, Maharashtra, India
“My Experience at Radisson Blu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

i stayed overnight with my father on 25 August night. as usual it was excellent stay & great hospitality.
what amazed mer the most was their airport pick up. i was greeted by the driver & was handed over welcome card from the hotel.
but the best was to follow. the driver gave me the keys to my room. my room number was written on it. all i had to do at the reception was to sign the form, give then my photo ID & in less than 3 minutes i was in my room.

a very pleasant hotel, always.
my sure recomnadation

Dr Agam Vora

Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this review, 30 August 2012
Dear Sir,

We are thrilled to see your positive feedback on the Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !” .

Mobile: 9840741379
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
  • Korean first
Penang Island, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

Very pleasant hotel - pleasant staff and very helpful overall. Rooms are tidy but could use more ventilation.
Food at the hotel is very very nice. Fell sick and was well attended to - somehow doctor who came knew exactly what was wrong? The complimentary offerrings make me want to go back there again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

The Radisson GRT is situated close to Chennai airport (Code MAA) so was a good choice when the flight landed close to midnight and I had to get some sleep before starting work the next day. Sleep was very comfortable in the large bed with multiple choice of pillow. I also liked the quirky control box for the room lights. Once I'd worked out which switch was which, it was easy to control the room lighting and get the atmosphere just right.
The TV in the room is high quality and there is a reasonable choice of channels to view. If, however, the range of channels doesn't rock your boat then you can always watch DVDs in your room.
Good quality furniture, well-appointed bathroom and good staff service makes this a good place to stay if you're visiting Chennai.
Being close to the airport does man that you'll get some occasional noise from flights taking off but this didn't bother me.The quality and selection of food in the hotel is good but, being situated on a main road, you will not want to venture out on foot. The hotel do, though, provide a friendly and efficient car & driver service which can be booked for each journey or for a full day - allowing you to go visit some of the more far-flung sites.
All in all, I'd be very happy to come back here again.

Room Tip: If you don't like noise, try to get a room at the back of the hotel, away from the main road.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this review, 21 August 2012

Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

comfortable, great hospitality, room comfort, great room service, good value for money, near to Airport & IT Park. Excellent breakfast & dinner. It is a good corporate hotel also great place to stay with a family.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business

Glastonbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2012

like i said comfort, good staff, and an interesting spread for breakfast down at oasis..
i was a bit disappointed though the swimming pool was a joke and it was located in the midst of quite a lot of dirt couldnt find a single shop on the street.. kind of close to the airport (20 minute drive) the tv is full of silly channels and is a complete mess!
have fun!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Aditya G
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback on the Trip Advisor on your recent stay at our hotel. I will convey the positive aspects of your stay to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !”

I have also noted the issues you have highlighted with concern and will ensure that corrective action is taken as soon as possible.

We look forward to welcome you back and assure you our best services at all times.

Best regards,