“Radisson BLu HOtel GRT Chennai”

Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai
Ranked #21 of 414 Hotels in Chennai
Reviewed 20 February 2012

On my return to London I checked in for half a day at the hotel, I.e, from 2 pm to 1am.
That evening I had a relaxing facial at the spa which is designed to bring tranquility. A room service followed with a full fine dining experience for just a plate of puri and potato curry! All the staff were very curteous.
Early morning I Was provided with a chauffeured vehicle for the 5 minute trip to the airport. As we neared the airport I enquired whether I could get a porter, but was disappointed to hear that they were unlikely to be available at that time in the morning. Whilst I was pondering how I was going to tackle my heavy luggage I heard the chauffeur on the phone requesting someone to come to departures to meet us.
Within a couple of minutes a Radisson Rep who was already in the terminal to greet guests, rushed out, helped to load the trolley , and helped me right up to the check in counter, even though he seemed to be on the phone receiving instruction about guests who had already arrived or arriving imminently. Only after my luggage was placed in the conveyor belt did he leave.
THis is what I call good service.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Dear Mr Rajan,

We are thrilled to see your positive feedback on the Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !” .

Mobile: 9840741379

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

it was a memorable experience in radisson in compare of other hotels in india and service of breakfast take away was really amazing and specially i will never going to forget the ice cream(cold stone) of radisson the way they guys are making was extremely good as well as the men who used to make for me daily chef sanjay tomar is a magician and he has good sense of suggestive selling.....

Room Tip: perfect place for the food lovers,specially chef are rocking here
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr Abimanyu,

Reviewed 18 February 2012

I stayed here for one night and chose the hotel for its proximity to the airport. I was concerned about aircraft traffic but the noise insulation is very effective. The staff were fabulous and very accommodating. I got a 6 PM late check-out at no extra charge. The rooms are large and well equipped and the wi-fi is free and fast. The restaurants are good and the service is excellent in both. The gym is a very good hotel gym that is very well equipped.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the pool area as they are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Chelsea,

Reviewed 13 February 2012

It was a nice experience , checking in early morning I found the staff to be very hospitable and friendly. It was also appreciable that they had finished the check in process and the document was ready for signature inside the limo which picked me up from the airport. Keep up the good job..

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Dear Mr Robert,

Reviewed 11 February 2012

Nice hotel near the airport and MEPZ. Really nice staff and good food in the restaurants. One really good service is the possibility to get take away lunch every day. Beautiful and fresh spa... Can really recommend as many treatments as possible during the stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Dear Sir,