“Good Value for Money”
Review of The Park Chennai

The Park Chennai
Ranked #49 of 400 Hotels in Chennai
Reviewed 31 July 2012

It is very good hotel for stay. Food is very good. The rooms are looking very fresh and good. The Internet connection is very speed. Night clubs are very good. The lighting and music are very pleasant. The Pool location is very good.

Room Tip: Free Internet Connection in Business Center.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
TheParkChennai, General Manager at The Park Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2012

Thank you for your appreciative words on the quality of Rooms, Night Club and Swimming Pool. It gives us great pleasure to know that we have pleased you with all our services at the hotel. Please do contact me directly at lherbert@theparkhotels.com in case I can be of any further help.

Associate Vice President | Area General Manager

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Park Chennai

Reviewed 28 July 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 01 night in the month of May... Though the room was spacious and comfortable it could have been better in decor... Buffet breakfast was awesome the quality and variety was upto the mark and every served was just perfect... The room service could have been better as despite of repeated reminder nobody came to carry the luggage at the time of check-out (disappointing for 5 star hotel service stature)... The location was good (if you are travelling by private vehicle) as it was close to all famous places like marina beach and all (Approx 4 kms)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vasimsayed
TheParkChennai, General Manager at The Park Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our apologies for your discomfort with our services. Our restaurants have always been our plus points and we only hope to make it better with your every visit. Your kind and reassuring words will help us to surge forward and serve you better. We acknowledge your feedback on the Room Service and have shared your views with our team. Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We hope you give us a chance to serve you better the next time you are with us. Please do contact me directly at lherbert@theparkhotels.com in case I can be of any further help.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

The best place to stay in chennai... Loved the spa.... Loved the suite, aqua, 601 .... Loved Italiaaaaa..... Love the tiramisu, chocolate truffle cake..... centrally located... Easy access to shoppinh, movies...

• Stayed: February 2012

Thank you for your appreciative words of the quality of restaurants, SPA and rooms. It gives us great pleasure to know that we have pleased you with all our services at the hotel. Please do contact me directly at lherbert@theparkhotels.com in case I can be of any further help.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

I stayed at The Park Chennai last week for the second time and it was a disappointing stay. While I checked in, I was told that I am being upgraded to a Club Room and clearly I expected a lot more than what I found when I got to the room. The only good thing in the room was the comfortable bed. Bathroom was pretty run down with old and tired fixtures- desperately in need of some upgrade. I was really tired and hungry and wanted to grab something from the Minibar, but it was empty. There was nothing at all and when I called the Room service, they sent someone with sodas and alcohol miniatures in a plastic bag. There was nothing to eat and when I enquired, I was told that I have to order it through Room Service as they dont keep eatables in the room because the cleaning staff eats them!! This was appalling. Well after 20 mins of waiting, I got a pack of Pringles and a jar of cookies. I ordered Pasta for dinner from Room Service and it was pretty average. The next morning at breakfast, the pineapple was stale and had brown marks all over it and the watermelon was in no better condition. This is very surprising as this is not what you expect from a 5 star hotel. All in all a disppointing stay and somewhere that I would not want to stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank PriyaGGN

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the discomfort caused by the shortcomings faced in the room during your stay with us. We have ensured all corrective efforts are collectively put in to resolve them.. We hope you give us a chance to serve you better the next time you are with us. We would not like to offer any excuses for the service failures you were at the receiving end of. We are embarrassed and are doing our utmost to make sure we don’t have a repeat of this kind with any of our other guests in future. Please do contact me directly at lherbert@theparkhotels.com in case I can be of any further help.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Lobby is unique!
Clean,quiet,and comfortable room to stay. They have offers that meet up to the needs and expectations of travelers and business people. Their complimentary offers were pleasant. The restaurants they have served delicious and fresh food.Staffs are really nice and cooperative.Perfect 5 star experience .A real nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Alfred S
TheParkChennai, General Manager at The Park Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Feels great to hear about your wonderful experience with our staff and the hotel. We are honoured to know that our quality and service was up to the mark during your visit here. Your review has been a great morale booster to our team in our endeavour to continue serving you well. Please do contact me directly at lherbert@theparkhotels.com in case I can be of any further help.