Very recently we went to Le Royal Meridien for Dinner. It has a spread of veg and non veg food and enjoyed every item that we took in our plate. They are friendly and very helpful. The person, whom I spoke with, while booking the table, was very friendly and met us when we were there and took us around to other restaurants that are available within the hotel and with information related to it. We would love to go again for "Navrathna" hall to enjoy the bharathnatyam and the food together..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Expedia, Starwood APAC, TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa
- Chennai Meridien