I have stayed here several times in the last one year. The last was a month ago. I am a Starwood Platinum guest and have always got upgraded to a suite. However, even the suites are very average. Dark rooms, with the suite bedroom more often than not (executive suites) without a window, which I completely hate. The club breakfast is very poor and limited, with bad service. Breakfast at the coffee shop on the ground floor is much better. The dinner buffet at the same restaurant is again very average with limited choices. On my last stay there were cocroaches in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa
- Chennai Meridien