Pity there is no -5, because they would have got that.Firstly i was travelling with my 4yrs old daughter and and a pensioner the treatment i got, was despicable.
Here is the list of things i experienced:
1. I made arrangements prior to the arrival to have an extra bed, when i got there there was no such thing, they did not have any info and luckily i carried the email communication, because head office did not tell them of my arrangement. I paid for a bed they wanted to give me a mattress n the floor, i complained, they put us in a room.
2. They claim it was *4, it was more like -1*.
3. they never came to clean the room, the toilets stinked.
4. the restaurant did not even have bread for breakfast.
5. The A/C was not working in the restuarant.
6. There was a coackrach the size of a lizard living under the bed in room my mother-in-kaw slept in.
7. The A/C in her room was not working.
8. Except for the young guy, that helps, the staff was unfriendly, not helpful and unwelcoming.
9. They has had a kettle in the room, but no coffee, when i asked them, they charged me when i left as room service, i don't mind making my own coffee if they had any.
10. The pictures and the rooms, don't match, those pictures.
11. I was there for three days and not once did they come in to clean the room or the toilet.
I will not recommend this hotel to anyone, ever. I am a foreigner and the more foreigners visit the more money comes into the country, i think they should get that right and work on that.
Extremely, utterly dissapointed, feel like i wasted my money, visitor.