All reviewskoyambedu bus standstreet noiseroom servicelounge barheavy trafficvalue for moneyplace to stayquality of foodfitness centernice propertythe house keeping staffrooftop restauranthotel staff isnice foodcomfortable staybuffet dinnerchennai city
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Stayed two weeks back, wonderful pleasant stay, courteous staff, no complaints at all.
The food is really good, great spread. Location of the property is very good, access to all parts of the city easy.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
JP-HOTEL, General Manager at JP Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback that you have shared with the Trip Advisor community.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback and a great source of motivation for all of us.I have shared your feedback with the entire team

We hope JP Hotel will remain your choice of hotel on all your future visits to our city and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I have been staying in this hotel for the last 3 years, never had problems all these years.
Today checked in @ 6 AM and complained after 2 hours that the AC is not working.
The staff are least bothered about the guest comfort and there was no response for more than 2 hours, and then checked out.

The service is degrading could be because of cheap/untrained manpower.

Extremely disappointed.

Room Tip: Most of hotel restrooms leak from the bath area, pl check before checking in.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr.Loganathan

it is quite unfortunate to hear from you that you did not have a good experience . I will definitely take this up with my team and make sure such things do not occur again in the future.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and would request you to write to me directly whenever you plan your next trip , i am very confident that we will turn your experience around this time.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

There were about 6 hotel managers with coats standing at the reception when I entered. Not one of them didn't have the courtesy to receive a guest. They were just hanging around doing nothing.
Felt like I had entered a Government office. Same attitude.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Suresh P
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I stayed at JP Hotel, Chennai for two days during an official visit and must say that I have found an ideal hotel where I can stay during my upcoming visits. The hotel is easy to locate, situated in a vast compound with ample parking and the staff - right from security to the reception and restaurant- are well trained and know how to take care of the needs of a guest. The check in was easy, the lobby and the interiors are well designed and maintained, the rooms are spacious with proper furnishing. The house keeping staff are doing an excellent job and the stay was very comfortable. The restaurant is awesome, so was the food. Nice hotel to stay during official trip and also with family.

Room Tip: Go for an upper floor room and the view is good.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joji J
JP-HOTEL, General Manager at JP Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Mr.Joseph

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I always stay here with the family when I am in Chennai. The hotel, the food are great! But what really makes this place are the staff...for the door to the porters to housekeeping. They are second to none and an epitome of true Indian (and South Indian) hospitality.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
JP-HOTEL, General Manager at JP Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Your kind words of appreciation have been brought to the notice of our team members who stand highly motivated and look forward to serve you again