All reviews the cottages swimming pool conference hall get together rooms are clean ze gym chennai business
Reviewed 19 March 2016

I have been a regular visitor to this place for business stay since 2012, since then there was no significant change but during my last visit in March 2016 what i experienced was wonderful.

The Dining area is changed for good - from a Dark gloomy place its transformed into a Five star Restaurant, the staff is pretty much the same but their attitude is refined..

The Arrangement is very nice.

The rooms are very well managed to cater to all your needs, pool is clean.

Really appreciate the efforts taken by the management and kudos to the team

Room Tip: Take Studio appartments
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
pleasantdays r, Operations Manager at Pleasant Days Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2016

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

I had a beautiful and pleasant time over here, hailing from Bangalore I know the taste of resorts and honestly they never disappointed me. Very very good facilities and service. I would like to appreciate manager Mr.Satish Kumar for his lovely response and service provided. Good job and all the best for future endeavors.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
pleasantdays r, Operations Manager at Pleasant Days Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I work for a company near to this resort, when we had planned for outing, we had selected this resort mainly because of easy reach. Once we visited only, we came to know the quality and service of the resort. We really liked it very much. Especially the service is very good and employees were very friendly..

Stayed: January 2016
pleasantdays r, Operations Manager at Pleasant Days Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

I was there last weekend and I have to accept the friendliness of the whole resort staff is something to admire, the place is very relaxed good for a short trip something different from the robotic style of hospitality.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
pleasantdays r, Operations Manager at Pleasant Days Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to Chennai again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

The only thing this place has going for it is the location close to the industrial area.

The cottage area where my room is, is unkempt.

The breakfast is basic except my table did not have napkins. I had to ask for water since no one was interested. In chennai, I got a cold masala Dosa which was under cooked with a spoon full of masala. I had to ask for sambar and chutny as non was brought with the Dosa.

Ofcourse my filter coffee never came. And I left without it.

I now sit in the room, the TV is not working. And I have been trying to connect to Room service for the past 20 minutes. The receptionist has promised that he will manage a call back.

My fingers are crossed.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank Mohitoswal
pleasantdays r, Operations Manager at Pleasant Days Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

Thank you for sparing your time in writing your thought in trip advisor and bringing this matter to our attention. Your comments will help us serve you and all our guest better in the future.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you by Pleasant Days Resort. The hotel is actively working to improve service levels and your feedback has proved to be invaluable.

We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavours
If you have any clarification please don’t hesitate to call us.