Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
It was incredible.

GAMEISTRY 📍 2nd Floor, SCM Jamaldeen Chambers, Montieth Rd, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600008... read more

Reviewed 20 March 2021
snackhackchennai
Best game place in chennai

Reviewed 20 March 2021
Simrankmr_27

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chennai
from US$ 88.00
from US$ 45.60
from US$ 130.00
More Info
All reviews super fun your taste buds family and friends tamil nadu egmore chamber ambience rs chennai
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2020

Couple of my friends kept yapping about gamistry for quite a while, and I finally decided to check it out. Much to my surprise it exceeded all my expectations, a truly different experience that we really need in Chennai, in this day and age, from the food to the ambience and most importantly, the games themselves so much so, it led to me leaving this review. I highly suggest gamistry as the perfect place to unwind with friends, family, collegues and bond.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

I visited Gameistry with my friends and it is THE place to hang out. Best experience in recent times

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 6 October 2020

My visit to gamistry was filled with fun, food and a lot of memories. It's a fun place to hang out with your friends or family with conversations engaged through games.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

Literally entered the first time with no expectations of having a good time, but ended up falling in love with everything about this place!

Their plethora of board games and amazing food ensures that I have an entirely new and equally exciting experience each and every time without having to spend a lot of money either. Easily the best board game cafe I've visited in the south!

10/10 recommend everyone to visit atleast once and then you'd definitely want to visit again!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 6 October 2020

Went there with a couple of friends, we didn't really know where to hang out but thank god we decided to check out Gameistry. It brought out a different persona from everyone! We had a blast. It was only then when we actually understood what board gaming was all about. If you're ever at a dilemma on where to go or what restaurant to choose, you must visit Gameistry !No regrets.

Date of experience: September 2020