“Average place, Advantage closer to US embassy”
Review of The Spring Hotel

The Spring Hotel
Ranked #95 of 415 Hotels in Chennai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Advantage closer to US embassy (walkable distance to Main embassy and biometric centre).

Place needs some maintenance I saw water leaking from roof near bathroom area, none of the electric sockets were not working (only one working was jammed I had to call reception several times to fix that).

Complimentary breakfast was okish.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank NaveenPGBangalore

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We needed a hotel just for a few hours to freshen up before going to the US Consulate. Booked this hotel after seeing the good reviews and based on its location.

The location is excellent, hardly a 5 minute walk to the US Consulate, but the hotel leaves a lot to be desired, in terms of cleanliness.

The corridor was so stinky, my kids had to hold their noses and run till we reached our room. The corridor carpet looked like it had'nt been cleaned in ages. Even the staircase looked very dirty and smelt musty.

The room seemed cleaner than the corridor but we did'nt want to stay there a minute longer than necessary.

Breakfast was included and there were many dishes served. Tasted OK. But later we saw a bug on the bread.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DeepRaj00
Reviewed 23 October 2017

had a very comfortable stay in spring hotel, rooms are good and well decorated, but need some maintenance
location is perfect just near to us consulate otherwise also is good.
morning breakfast is very good.
room service is good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2017

As soon I entered the GM of the hotel was given me the warm welcome and entire staff was looked after during my stay. Rooms was not very big...otherwise comfortable and good amenities. Great location nice restaurant and decent buffet breakfast.

Will certainly recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I had stayed two nights at the hotel when attending visa interview at the hotel.
I ran late for my appointment and didn't have time to clear my room before checkout.
They were kind enough to clear my packed luggage from my room and place it in storage behind reception.
When I finally left the hotel and traveled to my hometown, I forgot a bag in the restaurant area. They had tried to call me, but my cell phone was not active. After I contacted them regarding this, they couriered the bag to me within a couple of days and didn't even ask for payment.
They saved me only multiple occasions during the same stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Chennai hotels
The Park Chennai
Mylapore
New Woodlands Hotel
New Woodlands Hotel
#59 of 415 in Chennai

Been to The Spring Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about The Spring Hotel

Address: No 11 Kodambakkam High Road | Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034, India
Region: India > Tamil Nadu > Chennai District > Chennai > Nungambakkam/Marina Beach , Nungambakkam
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #95 of 415 Hotels in Chennai
Price Range: ₹ 2,378 - ₹ 5,913 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The Spring Hotel 3.5*
The Spring is cool, hip, playful and intimate, offering chic yet informal environments for travelers who want to get away from predictability and convention. Conveniently located in the heart of Chennai, The Spring Hotel is a tasteful sanctuary of unique elegance! This trendy boutique hotel is imbued with designer interiors thematically organized to radiate an inviting aura and specifically with keeping you, our guest, in mind - A perfect blend of aesthetics and culture. Be prepared to be pampered, enjoy the impeccable service and the first rate amenities, including the broadband Wi-Fi connectivity that a discerning traveler has come to expect. We look forward to welcoming you soon. Putting people first just makes good common sense. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, Hotels.com, Yatra, ClearTrip, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and TravelGuru so you can book your The Spring Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.