All reviewsboutique hotelvalue for moneywalkable distancethe heart of the cityroom servicerooms are cleancomplimentary breakfastquality of foodvisabiovacchennaikodambakkaminterviewambiencespeedrs
Reviewed 21 October 2017

As soon I entered the GM of the hotel was given me the warm welcome and entire staff was looked after during my stay. Rooms was not very big...otherwise comfortable and good amenities. Great location nice restaurant and decent buffet breakfast.

Will certainly recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ramch49
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I had stayed two nights at the hotel when attending visa interview at the hotel.
I ran late for my appointment and didn't have time to clear my room before checkout.
They were kind enough to clear my packed luggage from my room and place it in storage behind reception.
When I finally left the hotel and traveled to my hometown, I forgot a bag in the restaurant area. They had tried to call me, but my cell phone was not active. After I contacted them regarding this, they couriered the bag to me within a couple of days and didn't even ask for payment.
They saved me only multiple occasions during the same stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank sudhamshupr
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Very bad hotel., Never stay here even if it is for just a bath.
Only the reception is well maintained. Rest is just a scrap.
Rooms are not at all comfortable, just clean.
The shampoo and body wash containers were not filled at all.
Air Conditioning system is the worst of all here. I had to change the room 3 times for the non working AC and finally at midnight 2:20 am I was upgraded to a better room where the AC was finally working but had to wake up at 7am so couldn't sleep at all. The morning was even worse, no hot water in the bathroom.
When complained about this to the manager in the morning she just said "OK sir we will look into it".
Breakfast just has 4 items and the fruits served are worst!!
Worst hotel don't ever stay here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SACHINPARMAAR
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the lapses that you faced in our services and product and the several lapses that you faced with your stay. We know that an apology is not enough and would like to assure you that all details of your feedback have been with the relevant teams as the lapses you have highlighted are unacceptable to us as well.

We would like to assure you that we are in the process of upgrading our facilities and hope you will give us a chance to offer you a better experience at The Spring Hotel Chennai. Please do contact us at bdm@thespringhotel.com if we can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

One of the best options if you are in Chennai for visiting US Visa Application Centre and Consulate. Both places are just 5 min walk from the hotel. Hotel itself is a well maintained and clean property. Front desk and staff are helpful. Ambience is peaceful and relaxing.

Complimentary breakfast though has limited options and doesn't seem to be a priority for the hotel. When it comes to ordering snacks, Room service also has limited items. Hotel does offer free WiFi but speed and connectivity can be better.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Harish_Haridasan
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us.

We are delighted that you had an excellent experience with us and have shared your appreciation of the helpfulness, attentiveness and efficiency with our hotel and team.

We look forward to welcome you back at The Spring Hotel Chennai. Please do contact us at bdm@thespringhotel.com if we can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The hotel has a unique them based ambiance which sets it apart from others. The romm size is bit small but the rooms have a very vibrant theme which sooths the eyes. The quality of food and service is good. Since, the hotel is situated in busy district of Nungambakkam, all popular restaurants are nearby.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business