“good hotel”
Review of The Spring Hotel

The Spring Hotel
Ranked #92 of 415 Hotels in Chennai
Reviewed 23 October 2017

had a very comfortable stay in spring hotel, rooms are good and well decorated, but need some maintenance
location is perfect just near to us consulate otherwise also is good.
morning breakfast is very good.
room service is good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 21 October 2017

As soon I entered the GM of the hotel was given me the warm welcome and entire staff was looked after during my stay. Rooms was not very big...otherwise comfortable and good amenities. Great location nice restaurant and decent buffet breakfast.

Will certainly recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I had stayed two nights at the hotel when attending visa interview at the hotel.
I ran late for my appointment and didn't have time to clear my room before checkout.
They were kind enough to clear my packed luggage from my room and place it in storage behind reception.
When I finally left the hotel and traveled to my hometown, I forgot a bag in the restaurant area. They had tried to call me, but my cell phone was not active. After I contacted them regarding this, they couriered the bag to me within a couple of days and didn't even ask for payment.
They saved me only multiple occasions during the same stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Very bad hotel., Never stay here even if it is for just a bath.
Only the reception is well maintained. Rest is just a scrap.
Rooms are not at all comfortable, just clean.
The shampoo and body wash containers were not filled at all.
Air Conditioning system is the worst of all here. I had to change the room 3 times for the non working AC and finally at midnight 2:20 am I was upgraded to a better room where the AC was finally working but had to wake up at 7am so couldn't sleep at all. The morning was even worse, no hot water in the bathroom.
When complained about this to the manager in the morning she just said "OK sir we will look into it".
Breakfast just has 4 items and the fruits served are worst!!
Worst hotel don't ever stay here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the lapses that you faced in our services and product and the several lapses that you faced with your stay. We know that an apology is not enough and would like to assure you that all details of your feedback have been with the relevant teams as the lapses you have highlighted are unacceptable to us as well.

We would like to assure you that we are in the process of upgrading our facilities and hope you will give us a chance to offer you a better experience at The Spring Hotel Chennai. Please do contact us at bdm@thespringhotel.com if we can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

One of the best options if you are in Chennai for visiting US Visa Application Centre and Consulate. Both places are just 5 min walk from the hotel. Hotel itself is a well maintained and clean property. Front desk and staff are helpful. Ambience is peaceful and relaxing.

Complimentary breakfast though has limited options and doesn't seem to be a priority for the hotel. When it comes to ordering snacks, Room service also has limited items. Hotel does offer free WiFi but speed and connectivity can be better.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Harish_Haridasan
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us.

We are delighted that you had an excellent experience with us and have shared your appreciation of the helpfulness, attentiveness and efficiency with our hotel and team.

We look forward to welcome you back at The Spring Hotel Chennai. Please do contact us at bdm@thespringhotel.com if we can be of any assistance.

Travellers also viewed these Chennai hotels
The Park Chennai
Mylapore
New Woodlands Hotel
New Woodlands Hotel
#58 of 415 in Chennai

Been to The Spring Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about The Spring Hotel

Address: No 11 Kodambakkam High Road | Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034, India
Region: India > Tamil Nadu > Chennai District > Chennai > Nungambakkam/Marina Beach , Nungambakkam
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #92 of 415 Hotels in Chennai
Price Range: ₹ 2,321 - ₹ 5,932 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The Spring Hotel 3.5*
The Spring is cool, hip, playful and intimate, offering chic yet informal environments for travelers who want to get away from predictability and convention. Conveniently located in the heart of Chennai, The Spring Hotel is a tasteful sanctuary of unique elegance! This trendy boutique hotel is imbued with designer interiors thematically organized to radiate an inviting aura and specifically with keeping you, our guest, in mind - A perfect blend of aesthetics and culture. Be prepared to be pampered, enjoy the impeccable service and the first rate amenities, including the broadband Wi-Fi connectivity that a discerning traveler has come to expect. We look forward to welcoming you soon. Putting people first just makes good common sense. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Yatra, MakeMyTrip, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your The Spring Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.