1,782 results
All reviews q bar rooftop bar the executive lounge metro station indian restaurant business trip close to the airport the entire staff excellent hotel special thanks excellent stay special mention restaurant staff rooms are spacious quality of food in room dining coffee shop
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice property, very nice people.
Clean, large rooms, ample pillows and great service. Awesome food and large breakfast buffet.
Nothing much close to the hotel, and hence important that the food inside is decent - and it was really really good.

Nothing to complaint - living up to the Hilton Promise

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
GMHiltonChennai, General Manager at Hilton Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking out time from your busy schedule and sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor! We at Hilton, always strive to provide our guests a comfortable experience.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our services, choices of restaurants and amenities.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we will sincerely look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic hotel. From the minute we arrived we were super served by Sultan Knan and his team st reception who helped us with changes we needed to make last minute. Really appreciated this level of service. The roof top bar was amazing. Breakfast in the morning did well to better some fantastic breakfasts in India but this was the best breakfast we had. The food and service was superb. Prabhu the bellboy also served us the night before and the morning we left and a special thanks to him as well for providing his service. The location is so quick to the airport. Thank you team very much for making the last day of my holiday such a treat.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
GMHiltonChennai, General Manager at Hilton Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a wonderful review about your experience at Hilton Chennai.

It is heartening to receive your compliments on the overall accommodation, food & beverage offerings & the team to be courteous & friendly during your stay. Your words of praise on team’s efforts & hotel facilities have been received with delight by the team.

We hope to continue exceeding your expectations on all your future stays.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I stayed for a night and was thoroughly impressed by the facility and the hospitality of the staff. In particular, an employee named Prabhu (Bell Boy), very polite and courteous, took care of my baggage storage, transportation and logistics during my stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip advisor, me and my team are glad to know about your pleasant experience with us. Thank you for the kind appreciation for Prabhu.

My team and I look forward to welcome you back at Hilton Chennai. Should you require anything else, please feel free to write to me directly at vinay.nair@hilton.com.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I was traveling for business and stayed a week at the Hilton. Service was excellent. Gunya always greeted me in the morning and when I was looking (unsuccessfully) for a specific souvenir for my daughter to help me find it. Sandip in the restaurant remembered me and my coffee preference. What a great place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our services, and restaurants.

Warm Regards,

Vinay.Nair@hilton.com
+914422255555

Reviewed 15 January 2018

nice. clean hotel with very good breakfast and very friendly stuff, like Prabha the bell boy was very supportive. good wifi, BUT only free if you join Hilton Honors. Nice little gym and pool on the rough top

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
GMHiltonChennai, General Manager at Hilton Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Guest,

It is heartening to receive your compliments about our staff and property.Your words of praise on team’s efforts & hotel facilities have been received with delight by the team.

We hope to continue exceeding your expectations on all your future stays.

Kind Regards,