1,761 results
All reviewsq barrooftop barthe executive loungemetro stationindian restaurantbusiness tripclose to the airportthe entire staffexcellent hotelspecial thanksexcellent stayspecial mentionrestaurant staffrooms are spaciousquality of foodin room diningcoffee shop
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Hotel Hilton Chennai
Stay- 05th December 2011 to 11th December 2011

Dear Friends,

After my first experience at Hilton Chennai last year, I once again decided to stay in this wonderful hotel. The check-in is super fast and I immediately rush to my room for comfy sleep. In evening, during dinner at VASCO’s, the staffs there welcomed me as they remembered me from my last stay. The chefs too were friendly and offered me some great dishes I won’t forget.

However there were some issues with the housekeeping of room which were solved immediately when informed to the staff. I think the hotel management should keep that in mind and should maintain its class. I had given a personal feedback there for some improvements.

As told by restaurant reservation manager that soon a new addition of restaurant AYLA will be there in which people can enjoy the delicious cuisines from all around the India.

Looking forward to my next visit to Chennai and stay in Hotel Hilton Chennai

Regards
Ankit Dubey

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank ANKITDUBEY
GMHiltonChennai, General Manager at Hilton Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2012

Dear ANKITDUBEY,

Thank you for reviewing Hilton Chennai, we are delighted to have made such a positive impression on you.

We very much appreciate your encouraging feedback on our facilities, restaurant and housekeeping. The feedback which was shared with us directly has indeed been reviewed and rectified.

Our new restaurant Ayna is opening this weekend. It is a contemporary Indian restaurant, which will reflect the best of the country's wide-spread cuisine and we do recommend that you visit us on your next visit.

Thanks again for your kind comments and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Chennai for two nights during a recent business trip. No matter the hour you arrive, or depart, the service is always spot on. An added plus is that the hotel is only about a 5 or 10 minute drive from the airport.

My room was excellent and the in-room Internet service worked great. The breakfast buffet offered a wide array of options to satisfy almost anyone. I especially enjoyed the steamed bananas. The poolside restaurant prepared great butter chicken and other Indian foods.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank mad880

Dear mad880,

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your brief stay with us.

Thank you for your kind comments on our service, room and food offering. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

I stayed at the hotel for one night during my business trip. The hotel is new and good, the service was excellent. The pool and fitness center were also great. All and all a good place to stay during a business trip.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
GMHiltonChennai, General Manager at Hilton Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2012

Dear khadiya,

Thank you for your kind comments on Hilton Chennai, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 December 2011

Between arriving at the hotel at 4am to departing 5 days later at 1.30am the management and staff all went the extra mile to make me feel welcome and provided excellent service. The room was very well appointed, particularly the bathroom including an extra deep bath, and kept spotless for the duration of my stay. Breakfast and evening dining was a joy with excellent varieties of local and international dishes and excellent service. I would definitely use this hotel on any future visits to Chennai and would accordingly recommend it.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 6th Floor are designated for smoking.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank brian c
GMHiltonChennai, General Manager at Hilton Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2011

Dear brian c,

Thank you for your kind review of Hilton Chennai, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

Your feedback on our guest room and bathroom, food offering and service is very much appreciated.

Thanks again, especially for recommending us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visits.

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I was put up at Hilton when I had gone to Chennai for my US Visa Interview. Even though my stay was only for a day, the experience was for a lifetime. Excellent rooms, room service and very friendly stafff. I landed in time for Breakfast and the breakfast buffet was truly delicious and of five star quality. It is definitely on the pricier side but worth the money spent...

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Sandyaalexander

Dear Sandyaalexander,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your brief stay with us and that you were pleased with our room, service and especially our breakfast buffet.

Thank you for your kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back at Hilton Chennai in the future.