“Good Place”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The sandwiches were very good and so was the berry pie and Tiramisu. Cannot say the same about the salads. The temperature at which they were served was so wrong that it was putting off. The much recommended Khao Suey was a total let down. Avoid.

Overall good ambience and can have a good meal if you select the right dishes. Service is too relaxed so not for those in a rush.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Latitude - By the Park is my lifeline in Chennai. I go there often in the afternoons, find a quiet table, switch on my laptop and work. From 3:30-6:30pm they serve hi-tea that comprises a cup of tea (regular, green, Darjeeling) with a couple of bite-sized sandwiches, falafel, and three pastries. All for Rs 200.
If you end up going for lunch or dinner do try their figs and goat cheese salad. It's amazing.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

A friend and I walked in here for lunch one weekday afternoon. After poring over their unusual menu for a while, I finally gave up and just asked our waiter what he thought was best. He suggested the Thai green curry so I went by what he said! I had to have my Cold coffee of course! I usually rate a place based on how smooth and creamy their cold coffee is.. the smoother, the higher... I've rated Latitude as Excellent. You know what that means. Cold coffee was too good!

When the Thai Green Curry came, my first comment was that it wasn't really 'green'.. It was more like Creamy white. Then, I tasted a spoon of the curry and all comments forgotten, I was swooning! What flavour! What texture! And now I knew why it was green curry - It had a ton of rich vegetables in it plus the chicken. I was thrilled! I love my veggies!

I enjoyed every last bit of my curry and all the time, looked around the painstakingly decorated restaurant.. beautiful chandeliers hung above every table.. The sunlight streamed in through glass windows, the walls were a lovely shade of green and the Air conditioning unit was painted green to blend in with the wall! Who does that!?! That's why I say painstaking..

I thoroughly enjoyed 2 uninterrupted hours savouring the food. The staff were polite and well trained. They actually knew about the dishes on the menu and were not intrusive at all!

It was a quiet afternoon with delicious food, a delightful ambience and a great friend to talk to! Now that's what I would call Quality Time. The Latitude is a place to build good memories...

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

I love to listen to classical music here i love the cake shop here i love good earth i love to take photographs here i love to eat here whenever I want to

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Landed up for a business lunch here, the food was pretty good and with decent quantity. The overall ambiance is pretty good, there are tempting pastries available which we chose to skip.