“Dedicated Staff”

Ranked #33 of 397 Hotels in Chennai
Bangalore
“Dedicated Staff”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I have never seen such a committed staff like Lemon Tree. From the door man to the front desk and from housekeeping to the chef, they all are working hard to make your stay comfortable and memorable, and one can actually feel the effort. This previous stay was one of those memorable one and I can never forget it for coming years. Yes I will be returning back. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Mukesh K
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (245)
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Lemon tree chennai is an excellent hotel. I really appreciate the service and the kindness of the staff. Thanks to all the staff. I stayed there with my family including my 6 months old kid. The reception staff took care of my child when ever we are at the cafe. Great staff. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank nishurox
Ohio
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I had booked this hotel thru our Corporate Travel desk (4 nights). As I was in US I had relied on Trip Advisor and I was looking forward to staying here. My problems started from Check in (around 2am in the night). While check in was simpler, I found that I have been given a Smoking Room though I have specifically asked for Non Smoking. The Front desk was rude and cited that they have no Non Smoking rooms. The Next night they moved me to a smaller non smoking room (one scale lower) saying that was the only non smoking available. Very unhappy with their reservation/Rooms service.
On the other hand, their Breakfast was excellent, great food, lots of variety and great service.

Will not stay at Lemontree again and have passed this review back to my Travel desk.

Room Tip: Confirm many times about Smoking/Non Smoking.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Raj C
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Stayed for one night here during a business trip. The hotel is neat and clean. The reception staff is extremely polite and helpful. The restaurant service is good. The buffet was nice. Overall a very good business hotel right in the heart of town.

We will definitely recommend this place. (Call them up on the phone and find out the best rate they can offer you).

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Royal R
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 May 2012

My company booked me into this hotel for an overnight stay as it was the nearest reasonably priced hotel to the airport. Facilities are limited, but it's fine for a short stay. The bar did not serve food so I had a steak sandwich in the restaurant. The restaurant staff offer a highly interactive level of service with advise on what to eat, drink and Chennai night life. I ended up drinking four sweet line soda's as the staff make the best I have tasted so far in India. My room was on the 2nd floor was very inviting despite being on the road side. The air conditioning is simple but effective and sound proofing was able to block out the 90% of road traffic noise. Guests are entitled to 30 minutes free internet, after that the hotel makes a big issue of explaining why they insist on guests paying. I ordered a hotel limo to take me to the airport at 03:30 so I did not get to try the breakfast, but the limo was very pleasant.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms in this hotel will be good if they have the same air conditioning and sound pr...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business