1,379 results
All reviewsmediterranean restaurantspencer plazarooftop poolbusiness hotelexpress mallvalue for moneythe heart of the cityin room diningtop floorcoffee shopbusiness tripanna salaiduty managerexcellent hotelwelcome drinkroom servicebuffet breakfast
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for our anniversary , and the tiny details really made the difference ! Right from the front desk , the surprise cake in the room which was one of the most delicious chocolate cakes we've ever eaten and the heavenly breakfast buffet spread , Taj clubhouse is just fabulous ! Having stayed at a bunch of hotels the staff here really do stand out !

The pool is great too btw !

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Chitra_Saleem_TCH, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Greetings from Taj Club House!

I would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to write in to us. I am pleased to note that our services measured up to your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you at Taj Club House whenever you plan your next visit.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best of attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Taj Club House in Chennai for two nights few days ago. Was a staycation with a friend and definitely worth leaving the city madness to just unwind at the hotel on the weekend.

Have to say the classic Taj hospitality at its best! Kurush at the reception gave us the perfect welcome and made sure we were comfortable through our stay. The lunch buffet at the coffee shop on Sunday afternoon was the perfect way to unwind. Delicious spread and the crooner was this very charming young lady who kept everyone tapping their toes. Even the late night in room dining experience after a long day was made good thanks to the extra care taken by Sudipto. A kind very hospitable young man who took every care that we were well taken care of.

People such as these are real assets to a hotel group like the Taj that believes in warmth and perfection when it comes to looking after their guests.
Glad we chose this place and will happily go back again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Chitra_Saleem_TCH, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Every Taj Hotel has a certain charm, attentive and helpful staff and rooms that are very comfortable and the Club House is no exception. The exterior may look like a 70's office block but the interior is a lovely hotel that serves good food and is an excellent base in Chennai. Their attention to detail is great and the restaurants serve excellent food. The only downside here are the bathrooms are on the small side otherwise I cant fault this place.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better for a view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Taj Club House!

This is a short note to thank you for your patronage and your recent stay with us ! I’m pleased to note that you had a comfortable stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying the this is nice hotel . I love the roof top pool and bar . The bell boy was nice . What I can say is they try to charge our room for sprites like extra $5 when we was at the breakfast which I one told us when we had ask for it . Didn’t really care for the Asians lady she seem like the manager with nasty attitude .. too prices for me .

Stayed: January 2018
Chitra_Saleem_TCH, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to write in to us.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. I have personally taken up the issue with concerned, you can be rest assured corrective measures are taken regards to your feedback.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 January 2018

It has been my regular place for the last year since the 'maintenance closure' of Taj Connemara. Slightly boxed up rooms and bed seems to large in the rooms. I thought the menu is OK , although the Mediterranean lovers have more options. But the service is prompt and crisp , food tidy and tasty. The breakfast spread is detailed with ample choice even if you don't prefer the South Indian palate.

Room Tip: Ask for a city facing room ...
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business