“Best in ECR, little pricey buffet but you wouldn't mind” 4 of 5 bubbles

Basera
Ranked #418 of 6,575 Restaurants in Chennai
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Chinese, International, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Seattle, Washington
“Best in ECR, little pricey buffet but you wouldn't mind”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

If you are going to ECR with your partner or family, this is the best place to have a buffet lunch.. Great tasty food.. 3 veg, 3 non-veg starters, 3-4 main course and 2 desserts.. The price is 50% higher than similar restaurants in city, but this is ECR. :)

• 3 of 5 bubbles
11 Thank UntitledTraveler
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Bengaluru, India
“Our new favorite destination”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2011

I have been to Basera a few times now with my family and also with friends. Their recently introduced buffet (in the indoor space) is realy good and worth the money. The starters are good and cover both vegetarian and non-veg stuff. I like the veg starters more at basera. Also the deserts are good. Main course is OK but the soup is a let down. Have tried the buffet thrice. Same experience all the time. South Indian dishes like Dosa and Utthapam are the best. No way one should miss it. overall a very good place to go and spend quality time. Also no need of booking in advance as they have loads of space and tables.

7 Thank VidhuKhare
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Buffet special for Team Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2011

There was some treats from some of my colleagues. We thought let's go for something different. We went for Basera buffet. With Rs.499/- I would say it was one of the best buffet I had in Chennai. Starters were awesome to start. Yes they can try for some different welcome drink instead of regular orange juice which reminded me of old Rasna :-)
Main dish were good... I heard from my mates. I was fully busy with my sea crabs. In chennai .. I felt in Basera we get the best crab meat. I loved it.

On a whole I loved my food n my time their at Basera.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
10 Thank Debasish D
Bengaluru, India
“Good Food in Nature's Beauty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2011

I went here with my friends on an occasion on my brother's birthday.
The restaurant is really nice, its a garden restaurant. There are wooden tables inside the gardens for group lunch, table for two, etc. There are also small huts where you have to go to top by wooden stairs, there will be a round table, you can enjoy having food or drinks.

Food is really good. Couples should try here, its so romantic.

The Hotel is in ECR, from Thiruvanmiyur signal go straight, the road turns right itself, keep on going, the restaurant appears on left hand side of the road.

• Visited October 2010
7 Thank Goutam D
Chennai
“Good value for money - I hope they solve their mosquito problem soon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2011

This is place offers very good value for money and their out door seating is very nice as you get to sit among the trees and dine on a wooden table - good for a meal with large group of friends. I hope they figure out a way to solve the mosquito problem.

• Visited October 2010