3 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 40
US$ 42
US$ 33
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$ 40
Agoda.comUS$ 33
TravelocityUS$ 40
getaroom.comUS$ 42
1,124 results
All reviews special thanks keep up the good work f b excellent service a great stay taking care great hospitality special mention front office tasty food in room dining room service comfortable stay duty manager house keeping his team courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

I loved my stay .Even during the pandemic situation, the team doing a great job and I loved the in room dining..
The way the staff greets and respond are much pleasant .I would suggest others for a nice stay here .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Divakar Shukla, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chennai OMR IT Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Dear Mr Prabakaran,

Warm Greetings from Holiday Inn Chennai OMR IT Expressway!

I am thrilled to learn that your stays at our hotel are always so delightful. Thank you so much for your continued patronage.

You words of praise for our associates and the overall quality services are most valuable to us. It is overwhelming to receive such a commendations; I truly appreciate your time for an excellent review.

It will always be our immense pleasure to have you stay with us all the time. My team & I will look forward to warmly welcome you back soon.

Please do stay connected with us by following our social media channels for more interesting offers & irresistible packages.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

F&B team is excellent.

Specifically thanks to Subrata and Clary.

They both are very good. Thanks FnB team keep it up........
Service boys are so friendly and approachable. wana stay back again with my office colleague .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Divakar Shukla, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chennai OMR IT Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear Pasubati,

Warm Greetings from Holiday Inn Chennai OMR IT Expressway!

Thank you for acknowledging the endeavours of our associates Subrata and Clary I am sure it would further inspire them in their pursuit of excellence. I would be very happy to share your compliments with them in person.

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

This place is too good to stay also very hygienic.
The staff is very helpful and supportive.
Clary was from the food and beverages department and She was very nice and she has a very good personality I mean the personality we all need in customer service.
She was very polite with her guests.
Also Melvin helped us with our luggages while checking out.It was nice meeting people like them
I would love to visit this place again and would recommend this place to all my friends.

Thank you so much for the wonderful service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Divakar Shukla, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chennai OMR IT Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from Holiday Inn Chennai OMR IT Expressway!

Thank you for acknowledging the endeavours of our associates Clary and Melvin I am sure it would further inspire them in their pursuit of excellence. I would be very happy to share your compliments with them in person.

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

Clary was very polite and excellent at her work. Thank you for giving an excellent service even in this pandemic. Kudos!! Overall the stay was good. Good staffs,food was good and view from room was good too!

Dear Disha,

Warm Greetings from Holiday Inn Chennai OMR IT Expressway!

Thank you for acknowledging the endeavours of our associate Clary I am sure it would further inspire her in her pursuit of excellence. I would be very happy to share your compliments with her in person.

Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

The best place I have ever stayed.It was a nice experience for us.We stayed there for a day .enjoyed a lot.A very special thanks to reception team who explained everything.The breakfast was also awesome.We had a great time there.Highly recommended..

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,