See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2018

The best place to stay in, room service is properly available from time to time and even the restaurant food is awesome had a nice stay, with friends, fully ventilated and also equipment in the kitchen and laundry are full enough for a long stay

Room Tip: It's facilities are really gud
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I was on my trip to Chennai last weekend and stayed over here. The service was good and the breakfast too. The cleanliness and service was good too. But they hadn't any driver or pickup services as provided in amenities. I was very disappointed to know that at reception.

Room Tip: Rooms on easr corner have great view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank NoorulQ1
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I have taken a room twice when I was in chennai.the management and maintenance superb and it was very neat and clean, food also delicious. If I go to Chennai next time I will take the room in eben serviced apartments and if whoever my friends asked me about good service appointment I will tell them to book Eben service apartment

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mohannalamothu99
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This service apartment has a full home-like feel to it. I spent close to a week here and felt totally at ease. The food on offer is delicious and home-cooked. The rooms are clean but could do with more modern upholstery. The staff really makes you feel welcomed!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Choosing Eben serviced apartments is one of the best decisions I have made during our visit to Chennai.A very clean and safe place to live while in Chennai.The rooms were well kept and a clear detail with the dining options.Thankyou for the wonderful hospitality and the pickup and drop facility to the airport,will suggest Eben to all my dear ones and will stay again while in Chennai.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank samson m
Raja S, General Manager at Eben Serviced Apartments Perumbakkam, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Samson, Thanks for your response. your feedback will encourage our helpful staff.
Thanks once again for your valuable time.
We are happy to see you again.