I tacked a few days of vacation on to the end of a work trip to Delhi. Spent three days resting body and soul. My room was beautiful, and I loved that it opened out onto a courtyard. Staff treated me more like a family member come home than just another tourist passing through. I was feeling the effects of a week spent in Delhi eating hotel food, so it was very kind of the owners to suggest meals that were light. The food was delicious and wonderfully easy on the stomach.
Everything about Savista was refreshing - the owners, the attitude of the staff, the food, the architecture, the pace of daily life, and last but not least the lemonade!
I'll always remember the starlit evenings spent by the pool with the owners chatting about India. Next time I'm in India, I'll be sure to stop by Savista before heading back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savista Retreat is a boutique hotel in Jaipur, Rajasthan. A stand-alone property, Savista Hotel/Resort's location and design make it a welcoming environment and a lifestyle destination for individuals and small groups looking for a special experience of Rajasthan. It is an excellent base for combining sightseeing in Jaipur with eco travel, wellness, and cultural enrichment within a single travel plan and at an unhurried pace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Savista Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savista Retreat Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Savista Retreat Hotel Jaipur