“Aussies in India 💪”

Incredible Heritage India Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #159 of 325 Tours in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Incredible Heritage India Tour is Jaipur based custom made tour operator creating some most memorable & unforgettable tour packages for you. We are providing the most diverse and exciting experiences in travel for individual travelers. We are specialized in some unique and custom made private family tours "in your budget". We are here to share our cultural wealth, our heritage, our most beautiful travel destinations and off course the people to the entire world. Our dream is to make your travel experiences a lifetime memory. Go beyond the myths and experience the real India. Anywhere you go, discover an energetic melange of culture, aroma and flavor. Incredible Heritage India Tours would like to invite you to join us in the experience of a lifetime - a journey suffused with anticipation, meaningful moments, riotous colours, mouthwatering cuisine, warmth, friendliness, spirituality and much more… everything the subcontinent has to offer… truly a celebration of life! Please Come! Experience India with us…
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Yogendra Singh Jadhana was great in helping my parner and i on our first trip to India together. He was very informative and was with us every step of the way. He definitely had a lot of knowledge about the country and is very, very reliable.

He was even kind enough to invite us to dinner and although we couldnt make it he dropped by with his family to say hello :)

I would definetly reccommend Incredible Heritage Tours if you are looking for a reliable, honest, prompt and friendly service in India!

3  Thank Ashlee T
in 9 reviews
"driver"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Heritage India tours were great at providing me with good drivers and a nice itinerary for Kerala. I was originally planning to visit either Kashmir or Darjeeling but Yogendra advised me, with good reasons, to visit Kerala instead. He came up with the perfect route which I thoroughly enjoyed. Each place was quite different from the other so it felt like many trips in one. I highly recommend their service.

2  Thank Pierre-Luc B
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend Yogendra Singh Jadhana. I did not have a clue about Rajasthan when I planned to visit it for 6 days. Mr. Atul Jhala from "Palace On Wheels" gave us Yogendra's phone number because I wanted to see Rajasthan by car. Yogendra called me back and helped me chalk out my itinerary . And it certainly was perfect. He organised Mr. Mahaveer Singh to drive us in a Maruti Suzuki Ciaz car for all 6 days. We started from Jaipur. Yogendra greeted us at the airport with a bouquet of flowers making us feel totally at home. I was immediately confidant that there was someone dear looking after us in this foreign place. Yogendra even invited us to his home for tea. It was lovely to meet his beautiful family--his wife, son and mother. I loved their outfits which were typical Rajasthani. As we said bye to them, his wife handed us a box of sweets, Soan Papri, which we enjoyed on our trip. After that it was smooth sailing all the way from jaipur to Jodhpur to Udaipur.
Mahaveer gave us many local tips and told us some stories and was very friendly and caring but also gave us a lot of space. Did not over interfere. Mahaveer was more punctual than ourselves. Always on time ....
All in all, you must travel with this company when in Rajasthan or India!!!!!

4  Thank Alka S
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Yogender Singh really did everything he could to give us a wonderful time in Rajasthan. He provided us with a very reliable and likable driver that always came on time and helped us make good decisions on what to do. The driver's name is Mahaveer; he represents Indian hospitality very genuinely. Whenever we wanted more in-depth knowledge of Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur or Pushkar, Yogender, being the the brain behind the operation was only a phone call away. But most of the time Mahaveer was sufficient, providing us with very good guides for the big tourist attractions and other tips. So if you don't want to reinvent the wheel for your travels, I highly recommend this solution. There will still be plenty of room for you to make your own discoveries.

4  Thank Nikolai S
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I needed a car for 4 days to go from Delhi to Rajathan with my parents, wife and kids. As such, needed a vehicle that could accomodate all of us comfortably plus any luggage that we are carrying. I was provided an excellant vehicle that was very well maintained and was very, very comfortable. The driver was one of the best - very calm, good at driving log distances and ever so helpful. He knew good places where we could try out local cuisines and the food was always lovely.

Interacting with the company was a pleasure as well. I was contacted immediately on landing in delhi, the driver waiting outside the airport and they were also accommodating with my requests.

Definitely would be using them again

5  Thank malerocks