“A Smart Option to Understand Jaipur's Heritage”

Incredible Heritage India Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #164 of 325 Tours in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Incredible Heritage India Tour is Jaipur based custom made tour operator creating some most memorable & unforgettable tour packages for you. We are providing the most diverse and exciting experiences in travel for individual travelers. We are specialized in some unique and custom made private family tours "in your budget". We are here to share our cultural wealth, our heritage, our most beautiful travel destinations and off course the people to the entire world. Our dream is to make your travel experiences a lifetime memory. Go beyond the myths and experience the real India. Anywhere you go, discover an energetic melange of culture, aroma and flavor. Incredible Heritage India Tours would like to invite you to join us in the experience of a lifetime - a journey suffused with anticipation, meaningful moments, riotous colours, mouthwatering cuisine, warmth, friendliness, spirituality and much more… everything the subcontinent has to offer… truly a celebration of life! Please Come! Experience India with us…
Reviewed 7 July 2016

I'm a cultural heritage consultant from the Philippines who took a month long trip in India last year. When I was in Rajasthan, I took the services of this agency to help me go around the city of Jaipur easily and conveniently. As I was there to tick off UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and as I was coming from Bharatpur that time as I also went to visit the Keoladeo NP, coordinated excellently with me regarding my transportation to Jaipur. Upon arriving the pink city, he met me immediately. I was in Jaipur for 2 days and 3 nights and I can say he tailor-fitted the trip for me in ways I did prefer and requested - focusing on culture, history, and some experiences on the local colours of the place. I enjoyed a lot the way he handled everything from scheduling, taking care of me, and feeding me the information I wanted to know. There were no hard selling on his part at all. In one evening he took me out to survey some Rajasthani food, which I felt was an added value to the services he given me. While Jantar Mantar and Amber Fort are the only World Heritage Sites in Jaipur at the moment, the city itself is a promising heritage destination in itself, and it helped a lot having Yogendra with me. Thanks for the great memories and your friendship.

Overall, I recommend this agency and would be using it again when I go back to India.

4  Thank theberntraveler
in 9 reviews
"driver"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Yogendra Is An Extraordinary Persona, Just Arriving At He Hotel He Was Waiting For Me With A Present.
During My Stancy In Jaipur He Was Attending My Necessities, He's A Great Host , He Also Leave Me In The Airport Just To Keep The Security And The Intention. He Help Me In The Process . I Recommend You Absolutely "Incredible Heritage India Tours" , Sending Blessings And The Best Regards .

6  Thank Fernando F
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Dinesh Singh, at Heritage India Tours and Travel, put together a PERFECT itinerary for friend, Jane, and me. Plus, Dinesh incorporated all of our wishes and immediately sent us updated itineraries. Our 2 weeks in India were seamlessly perfect. A driver was always waiting and the guides were all personable and knowledgeable. The majority of drivers also spoke very good English, our most favorite being Mukesh who was with us from Agra to Jaipur, Udaipur, and Jodhpur. Dinesh also arranged for cooking classes in private homes in both Jaipur and Udaipur. They were highlights as was every day a Highlight! The Food, Hotels, Travel, Sights, Sounds, Scents, Tastes, and Touches. Along with the interacting cows, dogs, monkeys, elephants, camels, water buffalo, goats, etc. We returned home to Vermont feeling we had seen and experienced all and more than we'd imagined! Independently, both Jane and I have travelled to many places in the world (Nepal, Burma, China, Morocco, Kenya, etc.) but I felt this was the best organized and seamless trip I’ve experienced. Kudos to Dinesh and his team!

4  Thank Jill S
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Hi I am nishant balecha I have enjoyed my trip in dubai organised by incredible heritage India tours and I am extremely happy with their services and they managed a great trip for me and my friends, Thanks "

6  Thank Balecha
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 February 2016

When you think for your honeymoon trip, you always want it to be the best trip of your life. I really came on this platform specially to say many many thanks to incredible heritage India tours and their head Yogendra Singh Ji for making our honeymoon so special. The highlight of this trip was no doubt our stay at houseboat in Allepy and beautiful hill station Munnar. We tried to contact many tour operators but all were suggesting to go shimla and manali as all do but Yogendra ji specially asked us and suggest to go Kerala. We find the proposal beautifully designed and attractive and he finds good air fare deals for us as well. All the hotels and resorts he booked us are fantastic and Kovalam beach stay was a bonus to this trip.

Our driver sujith was a great guy and always prompt to service. we were really appreciate of his insight. At the same time he was very respectful of our privacy and did not try to talk to us when we wanted to take a break and relax in the car.

Overall it was a fantastic deal with Mr. Yogendra and he really proved his command over south India trip while he is managing everything from Jaipur that’s is thousands of kilometers away from the destination we were enjoying.

I thank him and wish him a very big success in his future and will always hire him for my travel needs for sure!!

6  Thank kanhyia