This hotel has a lot of potential (nice pool, clean rooms, original furniture) but the management and staff are missing the point somewhere:
- the prices of food and drinks in the restaurant are exuberant.
- there are twelve rooms in total, but only 4 pool beds, so the chance is pretty high to be disappointed after a sweaty day.
- staff is wearing dirty uniforms and don't seem to be instructed about customer care. For instance, during breakfast (Indian style only) they stand silently in a row behind the food instead of serving the guests.
Additional info: the hotel is 20 minutes away from the old city and is located between a playing ground and a school. The students use the corridor behind the hotel to pass over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur