If you've seen the best exotic marigold hotel movie this hotel reminds me of it except better. The rooms were very clean and beautiful decorated. The AC was adequate especially for such big rooms (it was also 112 degrees outside). The pool looks like a fountain it's so beautiful. There are peacocks everywhere, you feel like you're on safari in a lavish castle. The grounds could use a little cleaning up, but otherwise everything was really magical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Yatra, TravelGuru, Agoda and ClearTrip so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur