We stayed at this atmospheric residence just before Christmas 2011 and were welcomed on arrival by an authentic Rajasthani musician, costumed staff and the excellant manager, Pratwin, who gave us an overview of the property with history ( and a drink!!!). Super, spacious rooms ( the pool water is too cold at this time of year although my hardened daughter did brave it for a few minutes ) in a location hidden from the busy main road, not far from the old city walls. Very friendly staff, good breakfast, great place to chill after a heavyweight day in and around Jaipur. Thouroughly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur