Amazing place, very warm, friendly, it was a feeling of being at home. Just like we had imagined. The staff is very helpful and soft spoken, very well trained. Could not have asked for a better place to stay in jaipur. Compliments to the management for keeping the place intact to give us an exposure to the lifestyle of the Past. Well i could not find any faults on the place. Can you imagine sipping Tea in the courtyard with the Peacocks dancing and eating. Now thats what i call Home. !!!!!! Prithvi Super job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stayzilla, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, TravelGuru, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur