This was a great treat, we were surprised at how nice the rooms where. High ceilings, great textiles on the bed, really nice lighting. The manager, Raj was supper helpful and friendly. The staff was very attentive. We loved looking at all the historic family pictures in the entry. Our room faced a courtyard with a pool, that was more like a giant fountain with great sound, it was calm and serine. I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, ClearTrip, Yatra, Hotels.com, MakeMyTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur