We really did feel that this was like stepping back in time, the feel of the place was amazing. The guys in traditional costume adds to the setting and they try so hard to please everyone.
There appears to be some work going on presumabley to increase the number of rooms. Actually our room 109 wasn't all that great and obviously from reading other reviews was not up to par.
The food in the restaurant was very good, we went out to Niros on one night during our stay and we actually prefered the food at the Naila Bagh. Breakfast was o.k. also.
This is a wonderful place just thought a few things slightly let it down e.g. glad I hadn't seen the chefs grotty overall before ordering, didn't look as if had been laundered in a while.
Still we truely enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Yatra, ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur