The Naila Baga Palace is a class act. My wife and I had our own private cottage which sat behind the main palace with views of the stunningly beautiful pool with wandering peacocks and flowering jasmine vines. The breakfast room is a straight out of the 19th century with the proper settings, heavy drapes and another view of the pool. The main palace is again as though the prime minister just left 150 years ago. The same furniture, chandeliers, photos, rugs and atmosphere along with the turbaned 'house boy' at attendance.
What a Royal treat to stay here.
Oh, and they have free wi-fi in the main palace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Yatra and Agoda so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur