The old-style ambience is wonderful. It's a little like stepping a couple of centuries into the past. If you want state-of-the-art technology and automated service, this is not the place for you. But if you want to relax, watch the peacocks, and laze on the lawn or by the pool with a drink served by an ultra-courteous waiter in a period livery, with a great breakfast and traditional cuisine, this is the place for you in Jaipur.
If you happen to miss breakfast because you stayed in bed too long, don't worry: they'll rustle up something for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur