All reviewssindhi campac workingmetro stationroom servicenice stayhotel staffnice hotelfree wifineetsignalmidnightindia
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Just 100m walk from the Sindhi camp (Bus station). Metro station is also at the Sindhi camp entrance. Traveling is very easy from here. Parking space is not much. 5-6 vehicles can be parked at once. Usual traffic is always there. Hotel staff is very kind. Quick response. Fast room service. Delicious food. Hotel staff can arrange all travel support such as, train tickets to all over India, Taxi service etc. Wi-fi available (High speed, good quality signals). AC working well. Clean washrooms. Television facilities available.
As a foreigner I was little amazed that many of the crew was unable to speak in English/ Luckily I faced no problem because I can understand Hindi and also capable of speaking a little Hindi.
Only thing I worried about is the noise of buses. It little disturbing even during midnight.
It's a very good option to select for a local traveler. If you are a non-Hindi speaking, will face little communication issues. But still I recommend this to all travelers because of their kind service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Hotel is very good clean and well maintained but hotel staff are cheaters after finalization of rate for two day they are cheated us we are staying on 28 th march 2017 12.00 am to 29 th march 10.00 pm rate finalized rs 3000 but at the main time when we are ready to check out and our flight is about to ... they are forced us to pay one day extra charged after talking with hotel owner he also denied very bad i never know that these kind of cheating. "NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL"

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
ShalimarJaipur, Manager at Hotel Shalimar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I thank you for taking out time to review us & appreciating the cleanliness & services of our hotel. However, I speak on behalf of the entire team at Shalimar when I say I felt a little disconcerted by a portion of your feedback here on Tripadvisor.
As you yourself mentioned, you checked in at 12am on 28th March (which is more like late night on 27th March); & you checked out at 10pm on 29th March.
Now as a seasoned traveler like you would know, any hotel anywhere would charge you for three nights (27th, 28th & 29th). Since our standard check out time is 12 Noon, which was intimated to you in advance at the time of check in & was also clearly mentioned in the form you had filled as well as on a prominently displayed placard at the reception, I see no reason why you chose to dispute this at a later stage. We feel really bad when a guest who has enjoyed his stay at our hotel, leaves the hotel with an un-called for bitter experience due to no fault of ours.
I hope I have cleared the air, not just for you but for everyone else reading your feedback.
I would be delighted to host you again on your subsequent visit.

Thanks & regards
Gaurav Gupta

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

We had stayed here a couple of years ago. Its a very nice hotel. You will see a man dressed in traditional Rajasthani dress welcoming you at the gate. The hotel is very neat & clean. Provides all basic facilities and services. Its centrally AC I think (dont remember exactly) our room had a mini fridge my friend's room had a bathtub.
Overall it was a very nice experience staying there.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SOHOM C
ShalimarJaipur, Owner at Hotel Shalimar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Guest,

My since thanks for taking out time to review us. You would be delighted to know that over the course of time we have made some major changes at Shalimar. All the rooms have been renovated right from scratch & the hotel now offers a really fresh heritage-style boutique experience that is truly value for money in a highly central location.

We would be thrilled to have you visit us again soon.

Gaurav Gupta

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

VeryClose to Sindhi camp bus station and metro station. Cooperative guidance from Mr. Jaysingh Rathod. A hot water at early 5 o'clock is good hospitality. Nice stay.
Railway station is also nearby distance.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your encouraging words on Tripadvisor. Our staff works on only one simple principle: "Atithi Devo Bhavah" which means "Guest is God". We make sure that every guest at Shalimar feels that we lived upto their expectations.

Our team felt delighted to serve you & look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Last moment decision to stay back at Jaipur, luckily we got a booking at decent cost in Hotel Shalimar. Good and clean room with 3 beds. They serve good food as well. Breakfast was served in the room itself as they do not offer a buffet. Comfortable and spacious (that's what is missing today in most hotels) room. A good pick for family or solo travellers as well. Just se that they don't have a water heater in the room, but the reception guy was kind enough to say "Hukam karo Sir" and he arranged for hot water :)! Small but a good gesture I must say.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank SohilS51
ShalimarJaipur, Owner at Hotel Shalimar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear Guest,

I am happy to know that you had a comfortable stay at Shalimar, Jaipur. Your compliments for the service and hospitality have been shared with the team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

We ensure that every guest feels welcomed and receives seamless service.

We believe is doing the basics right, neat & clean rooms & bath that provide a comfortable stay & sleep.

Looking forward to serving you again.