All reviews close to the airport value for money mock tails food quality and taste yummy food rooftop bar hotel staff buffet breakfast early check nice hotel rooms are big clean rooms bhoj rakesh dryer cleanliness tariff
Reviewed 25 December 2017

It's a Value to Money and a decent Hotel. which is situated near by the Airport and Adjacent to the bigger brand like Radisson and JW Marriot. While the rooms are spacious, neat and Clean. Served Food is also good in taste.

However I believe the hotel Staff is very good and the only thing is that they should be provided training on regular basis for utilizing their true Potential.

Room Tip: Rooms on the South side were having nice view Comparatively.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
gm1270, General Manager at Vrisa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Sir,

We thank you for giving us your feedback. It is very glad to know that you were very delighted with all our services. This feedback of yours plays a great motivation part in increasing our level of services in the team of Vrisa.

It has been communicated among the entire team members. Looking forward to serve you with the same warmth consistently in the same manner at Vrisa.

Warm Regard

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Ok Hotel, Unfriendly front desk, either a new guy or not trained well or not interested to work there.
No hot water during the stay, will not stay in the next visit there.
Luckily I just stayed for one night.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sir,, Namaskar !
On behalf of our entire staff at Hotel Vrisa Jaipur we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed these issues with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We appreciate the feedback which plays a great motivation part in increasing our level of services …..

Warm Regards

Reviewed 15 December 2017

This hotel is nearby Airport.
Location is ok. Easily approachable.
This is value for money hotel.
Hotel room was good, neat, clean and well decorated.
Variety of food available in Breakfast & Dinner was good.
All facilities are good and staff was very cooperative.
Overall stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Vrisa for your stay, a fantastic review and for your elaborated appreciation of each of our services.

Our accommodation and its beautiful ambience significantly contribute to the charm of Vrisa. I am extremely delighted to note that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated and have been shared with the team of Vrisa..

Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am so happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality. Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We hope that you will plan another holiday with us soon!

Best Regards
Vrisa Hotel

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Rooms are good but towels needs to be replaced. Food is really good but staff is not adequate. The staff don’t greet the guests. Overall professional attitude is lacking and there is a scope of improvement in service quality.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sir,, Namaskar !

Warm Regards

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I required a wheelchair friendly room. My request was promptly taken care of. Within 30 minutes of my request, room and the washroom ( which neither did I requested nor I expected) was re arranged and my stay for 7 days was so comfortable-If I may say, more comfortable than my home. The food at their restaurant was excellent so much so that me and my visiting guests looked forward to lunch and dinner time. Over all excellent experience.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear Sir,

Namaskar from Vrisa Jaipur !!!

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at Vrisa and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm Regards;