Many hotels in India torture their customers with huge pillows as hard as cement. Royal Orchid Hotel in Jaipur has a "pillow policy". You are offered a selection of soft to hard pillows, pillows suitable for those lying on the side or who simply want to "sleep like a baby". We did not try them all out, bacause the pillows provided in the bed were excellent.
Not only were our heads pampered, but also our stomachs. The buffet offered every evening was rich in variety and taste - most of it local Rajasthani dishes. Excellent!
Only complaint is an unreasonable charge for hourly use of wi-fi in the room. This service was provided to us in all other hotels including the cheapest guest house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Orchid combines world-class comforts with proximity to the city's business centres. The hotel is equipped with 70 state-of-the-art deluxe and club rooms that feature a host of amenities to make your stay pleasant and convenient- swimming pool, gym, travel desk, 24/7 Wi-fi connectivity, DVD/LCD TVs, tea/coffee makers, hair dryers, electronic safes and mini bars. What's more, when you want to pep yourself up, just walk into Pinxx, the 24-hour coffee shop to relax and indulge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Royal Orchid Central Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Central Jaipur Hotel Jaipur
- Royal Orchid Central Hotel Jaipur
- Jaipur Royal Orchid Central
- Royal Orchid Central Jaipur Rajasthan