Open today: 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
RAWAT PYAJ KACHORI JAIPUR

This place has delicious pyaj kachoris. It’s opposite Gangapur hotel in Jaipur. Had never tasted... read more

Reviewed 6 January 2020
Agrawalamit_5555
Mumbai, India
via mobile
A must if interested in local food

Our guide, Shikha made our 4-5 hours tour unforgettable. An amazing variety of food and a pallette... read more

Reviewed 7 March 2019
5yui

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

I promised to write this review earlier but somehow could never write it sooner. Apologies for the delay. That being said, this tour was a great way to explore Jaipur city and taste some excellent food. The guides were experts about food as well as history of the region and it was an entertaining and informative experience.

Date of experience: April 2014
4  Thank Mela23J
JaipurFoodTour, Owner at Jaipur Food Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Hello ,

Thank you very much for this review. We are very happy to know that you liked our service.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I joined some friends for this tour a few days back and loved it. The our began early morning by pickup in a car and we went to about a dozen different places to taste the food. In all those places, we tasted the local specialities in small quantities, while at the last place which was a restaurant, we had the lunch. Food at all those places was excellent and made better by our enthusiastic food guide. We also visited one Galta jii temple which had 100s of monkeys and langoors and we had the chance to feed them. Great way to spend the day.

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank Chandan007-88

Thank you very much for taking some time to write this review and excellent rating. It is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The most fun and delicious thing I did during my vacation. I had 3 days free and always wanted to visit Jaipur. SO took a flight for a quick trip there. I was recommended this tour by a fellow guest at the hotel as they had did this tour just the day before and were really happy about it, I booked this for myself. It was a good decision and I actually enjoyed it a lot. The food was very good and sourced from some very quaint but authentic places. The things which I particularly liked were Rabri, Salty Lassi and Kachoris.
In addition to food, there were a number of lesser know places and hidden lanes with beautiful sights and interesting stories which were fun to explore. Overall, a memorable day in Jaipur with some excellent food.

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank Rahulks1305

Hello and thanks a ton for the review and excellent rating.