Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great food

This Jaipur tour allowed us to taste the local food which we could have never found by ourselves... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2016
Rajesh S
exploring the royal city

Reviewed 29 August 2014
Mela23J
North Sydney, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

I promised to write this review earlier but somehow could never write it sooner. Apologies for the delay. That being said, this tour was a great way to explore Jaipur city and taste some excellent food. The guides were experts about food as well as history of the region and it was an entertaining and informative experience.

2  Thank Mela23J
JaipurFoodTour, Owner at Jaipur Food Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Hello ,

Thank you very much for this review. We are very happy to know that you liked our service.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I joined some friends for this tour a few days back and loved it. The our began early morning by pickup in a car and we went to about a dozen different places to taste the food. In all those places, we tasted the local specialities in small quantities, while at the last place which was a restaurant, we had the lunch. Food at all those places was excellent and made better by our enthusiastic food guide. We also visited one Galta jii temple which had 100s of monkeys and langoors and we had the chance to feed them. Great way to spend the day.

1  Thank Chandan007-88

Thank you very much for taking some time to write this review and excellent rating. It is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The most fun and delicious thing I did during my vacation. I had 3 days free and always wanted to visit Jaipur. SO took a flight for a quick trip there. I was recommended this tour by a fellow guest at the hotel as they had did this tour just the day before and were really happy about it, I booked this for myself. It was a good decision and I actually enjoyed it a lot. The food was very good and sourced from some very quaint but authentic places. The things which I particularly liked were Rabri, Salty Lassi and Kachoris.
In addition to food, there were a number of lesser know places and hidden lanes with beautiful sights and interesting stories which were fun to explore. Overall, a memorable day in Jaipur with some excellent food.

2  Thank Rahulks1305

Hello and thanks a ton for the review and excellent rating.