5 people are viewing this hotel
$192
Free cancellation until 24/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$191
Free cancellation until 25/08/22
Agoda.com
$128
Free cancellation until 24/08/22
Priceline$182
Hotels.com$192
Hurb$196
All reviews royal experience royal wedding destination wedding special thanks gm mr beautiful palace swimming pool amazing property the entire staff an amazing experience courteous staff excellent hospitality his team f b delicious food memorable stay special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

I just checked in on 25 sep2015
My first impression room is very small.
Its not comfortable for family with children at all.
Room size should be bigger for comfortable stay.
And hotel is looking big but I don't know why they keep room small.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at Shiv Vilas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

Dear Sir,

We are delighted to see your feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that you liked the exteriors and ambience of our hotel.
I have taken note of the concerns you have made and I am so sorry your visit fell short of your expectations. Believe us that it is rarest occasion that we fall short of guest expectation. Your feedback is much appreciated and it is being taken seriously and put to good use in our Endeavour to provide the highest standards of care and service to our guests.

Thank you very much for taking time & sharing your review. We will look forward to welcoming you back at Shiv Vilas on your next trip.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Lovely palace like hotel spread over vast green lands. The rooms are nothing short of royal villas.

Loved the space. Moreover I was upgraded to the Paras Mahal suite and had a ball of a time. Its a must to stay in this room.

The swimming pool area is also amazing and commands great views.

Only thing I feel that can be improved is in-room lighting and air conditioning in lobby. I found room lighting insufficient if one plans to read a book or for finding tiny missing items

Also it will be great if the management can organize some local folklores/live performances on weekends.

Overall a great property to relax and unwind! Must stay if you wish to stay away from hustle bustle of city and want to enjoy super luxury.

Stayed September 2015

Room tip: Hotel staff very willing to make special arrangements, contact them a day before visit.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at Shiv Vilas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2015

Dear Mr. Arpit ,

We are absolutely delighted to see your detailed feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that your experience was great & we lived up to your expectation. We always strive to create wonderful holidays to all our guest with smile & style. I take the liberty to share your wonderful feedback to my team & i am sure they will be thrilled to see your review. We also welcome your suggestion you made for the areas where we can improvise. These type of feedback are always welcome. Your suggestion has been forwarded to the management and appropriate action will be taken to fix it.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

We went to shiv vilas on 14 th aug fr a night outing... Its a beautiful place wth excellent paintings to watch... Staff n service is excellent n rooms r too good... Pool n sona steam... Every thing perfect... Spa is there but it was pre booked... Main thing if u r staying only then u can enter in hotel... So privacy in total A ++

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at Shiv Vilas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Shiv villas is not just a hotel.....its a luxurious resort in the outskirts of Jaipur.I have no words to describe it as each and every thing in the resort from food to rooms were great.my special thank to Mr. Joydeep,Mr. Shersingh,Mr. Khan and there whole team to make our stay so memorable. I along with my whole family thank them for a lovely weekend.
Will surely recommend this hotel to friends just for luxurious stay and pampering from the entire staff.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at Shiv Vilas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Dear Ma'm,

We are absolutely delighted to see your detailed feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that your experience was great & we lived up to your expectation. We always strive to create wonderful holidays to all our guest with smile & style. I take the liberty to share your wonderful feedback to my team & I am sure Mr Joydeep, Mr. Sher Singh, Mr Zibran Khan and entire hotel staff will be thrilled to see your review.
Your feedback enables us to continue our endeavor to delight our guests and strive towards overall excellence. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to Shiv Vilas very soon, and please continue writing to us.
Thank you very much for taking your time & sharing your review.

Thanks and Regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Everything was too good. We felt like king n queen..
Staff is very cooperative and the whole property is beyond imagination.
We stayed in kanchan mahal and that was really awesome...
Lovely place lovely staff and lovely stay....
Special thanks to mr. Joydeep n his team...

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at Shiv Vilas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

Dear Sir,

We are absolutely delighted to see your detailed feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that your experience was great & we lived up to your expectation. We always strive to create wonderful holidays to all our guest with smile & style. I take the liberty to share your wonderful feedback to my team & I am sure Mr Joydeep, his team and entire hotel staff will be thrilled to see your review.
Thank you very much for taking your time & sharing your review. We will look forward to welcoming you back at Shiv Vilas on your next trip.

Thanks and Regards,