“Luxurious and relaxing”
Review of The Shiv Vilas

The Shiv Vilas
Ranked #50 of 392 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Shiv villas is not just a hotel.....its a luxurious resort in the outskirts of Jaipur.I have no words to describe it as each and every thing in the resort from food to rooms were great.my special thank to Mr. Joydeep,Mr. Shersingh,Mr. Khan and there whole team to make our stay so memorable. I along with my whole family thank them for a lovely weekend.
Will surely recommend this hotel to friends just for luxurious stay and pampering from the entire staff.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Shiv Vilas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Dear Ma'm,

We are absolutely delighted to see your detailed feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that your experience was great & we lived up to your expectation. We always strive to create wonderful holidays to all our guest with smile & style. I take the liberty to share your wonderful feedback to my team & I am sure Mr Joydeep, Mr. Sher Singh, Mr Zibran Khan and entire hotel staff will be thrilled to see your review.
Your feedback enables us to continue our endeavor to delight our guests and strive towards overall excellence. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to Shiv Vilas very soon, and please continue writing to us.
Thank you very much for taking your time & sharing your review.

Ravi Kumar

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Everything was too good. We felt like king n queen..
Staff is very cooperative and the whole property is beyond imagination.
We stayed in kanchan mahal and that was really awesome...
Lovely place lovely staff and lovely stay....
Special thanks to mr. Joydeep n his team...

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Shiv Vilas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

Dear Sir,

We are absolutely delighted to see your detailed feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that your experience was great & we lived up to your expectation. We always strive to create wonderful holidays to all our guest with smile & style. I take the liberty to share your wonderful feedback to my team & I am sure Mr Joydeep, his team and entire hotel staff will be thrilled to see your review.
Thank you very much for taking your time & sharing your review. We will look forward to welcoming you back at Shiv Vilas on your next trip.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

I know I am writing this review too late..

Amazing Place.. everything is awesome about this place, the food, service, staff, rooms..

it was my first trip with friends and it was more then amazing, this place is worth every penny.

Room Tip: Try to find a room on the first floor on the back side of the resort( or the pool side)... amazing v...
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Shiv Vilas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

Dear Sir,

We are absolutely delighted to see your detailed feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that your experience was great & we lived up to your expectation. We always strive to create wonderful holidays to all our guest with smile & style. I take the liberty to share your wonderful feedback to my team & entire hotel staff will be thrilled to see your review.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Everything from rooms to staff was brilliant. Most cooperative staff ever! Best cuisine!
Loved the Shish Mahal Restaurant! Pool Area
and each room is uniquely beautiful! And fast room service!
A wonderful trip overall!
Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Shiv Vilas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Dear Sir,

We are absolutely delighted to see your detailed feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that your experience was great & we lived up to your expectation. We always strive to create wonderful holidays to all our guest with smile & style. I take the liberty to share your wonderful feedback to my team & i am sure they will be thrilled to see your review.
Thank you very much for taking time & sharing your review. We will look forward to welcoming you back at Shiv Vilas on your next trip.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this luxurious property for 2 nights at the end of July 2015. We were 5 couples & few kids as well. Our first time in Jaipur. We booked SVP after looking at the gorgeous pics & were pleasantly surprised to know the hotel more than lived up to to our expectation. You enter into the lobby & no matter what, you will be blown away by the grandness of it all. That large chandelier with the marble figurines & all the paintings will take anyone's breath away. Very well maintained too!

ROOMS: My stay was a bit extra luxurious as we were staying at the 'Kanchan Mahal' suite. I've stayed at my share of suites in the past but yet first sight inside the suite & I had not doubts this was very much the 'royal experience'. We used our living room area like a chill out zone for our friends. Yes, it was that large! Great times spent here drinking & listening to music. Staff was courteous enough to service us with ice cubes & glasses even very late in the night 'repeatedly'.

Absolutely beautiful room this! Large comfortable bed with a connected living area, beautiful chandeliers in the room, every inch looked regal! The shower area could be bit better though. Some refurbishment required with the outdated shower heads but thankfully the temperate & pressure were spot on. So no major issues really.

POOL: This was the 'money view' IMHO. Very much on the lines of Udai Vilas which was great! Large marble statutes dotting the entire area. Again overload of the royal touch. You could spend hours in this oasis of tranquillity!

SPA: Got myself a nice relaxing massage here. Warm smiling staff again! No issues whatsoever. Surprisingly reasonable rates too!

FOOD: We stayed for 4 nights in Jaipur of which 2 were spent in Shiv Vilas Palace. Food wise, hands down Shiv Vilas was much better! The popular 'Laal Maas' was brilliant with just the right amount of spice. The chicken curry was mindblowing. But what stole our hearts was the 'Ghevar'. This dessert, courtesy of Head Chef Mr. Heerdan Singh (sorry if I didn't spell that right) had all of us swaying with delight! If anything, I thought the breads in the breakfast could be improved. Rest everything was spot on!

SERVICE: I believe no matter how good a property, if the staff & service are not up to the mark, it'll never leave an impression. Thankfully entire team at Shiv Vilas go out of their way to make your stay comfortable! Right from the GM, Mr. Joydeep who gave us some handy tips on what spots to visit in/around Jaipur. Even helped us book a cab to get around the city. To everyone in the F&B dept & even room service staff. I'd give them 10/10 on this alone. Great work guys. Hopefully will be back in Jaipur for one more memorable holiday with you soon!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Shiv Vilas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Dear Sir,

We are absolutely delighted to see your detailed feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that your experience was great & we lived up to your expectation. We always strive to create wonderful holidays to all our guest with smile & style. I take the liberty to share your wonderful feedback to my team & i am sure Mr Joydeep, Mr Heerdan Singh and entire hotel staff will be thrilled to see your review.