All reviews royal wedding mr yadav royal experience wonderful palace special thanks destination wedding real palace beautiful architecture swimming pool royal touch welcome drink amazing property the general manager the entire staff luxury hotel f b jaipur city
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Everything was too good. We felt like king n queen..
Staff is very cooperative and the whole property is beyond imagination.
We stayed in kanchan mahal and that was really awesome...
Lovely place lovely staff and lovely stay....
Special thanks to mr. Joydeep n his team...

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Shiv Vilas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

Dear Sir,

We are absolutely delighted to see your detailed feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that your experience was great & we lived up to your expectation. We always strive to create wonderful holidays to all our guest with smile & style. I take the liberty to share your wonderful feedback to my team & I am sure Mr Joydeep, his team and entire hotel staff will be thrilled to see your review.
Thank you very much for taking your time & sharing your review. We will look forward to welcoming you back at Shiv Vilas on your next trip.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

I know I am writing this review too late..

Amazing Place.. everything is awesome about this place, the food, service, staff, rooms..

it was my first trip with friends and it was more then amazing, this place is worth every penny.

Room tip: Try to find a room on the first floor on the back side of the resort( or the pool side)... amazing view of the aravalis.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Shiv Vilas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

Dear Sir,

We are absolutely delighted to see your detailed feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that your experience was great & we lived up to your expectation. We always strive to create wonderful holidays to all our guest with smile & style. I take the liberty to share your wonderful feedback to my team & entire hotel staff will be thrilled to see your review.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Everything from rooms to staff was brilliant. Most cooperative staff ever! Best cuisine!
Loved the Shish Mahal Restaurant! Pool Area
and each room is uniquely beautiful! And fast room service!
A wonderful trip overall!
Highly recommend!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Shiv Vilas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Dear Sir,

We are absolutely delighted to see your detailed feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that your experience was great & we lived up to your expectation. We always strive to create wonderful holidays to all our guest with smile & style. I take the liberty to share your wonderful feedback to my team & i am sure they will be thrilled to see your review.
Thank you very much for taking time & sharing your review. We will look forward to welcoming you back at Shiv Vilas on your next trip.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this luxurious property for 2 nights at the end of July 2015. We were 5 couples & few kids as well. Our first time in Jaipur. We booked SVP after looking at the gorgeous pics & were pleasantly surprised to know the hotel more than lived up to to our expectation. You enter into the lobby & no matter what, you will be blown away by the grandness of it all. That large chandelier with the marble figurines & all the paintings will take anyone's breath away. Very well maintained too!

ROOMS: My stay was a bit extra luxurious as we were staying at the 'Kanchan Mahal' suite. I've stayed at my share of suites in the past but yet first sight inside the suite & I had not doubts this was very much the 'royal experience'. We used our living room area like a chill out zone for our friends. Yes, it was that large! Great times spent here drinking & listening to music. Staff was courteous enough to service us with ice cubes & glasses even very late in the night 'repeatedly'.

Absolutely beautiful room this! Large comfortable bed with a connected living area, beautiful chandeliers in the room, every inch looked regal! The shower area could be bit better though. Some refurbishment required with the outdated shower heads but thankfully the temperate & pressure were spot on. So no major issues really.

POOL: This was the 'money view' IMHO. Very much on the lines of Udai Vilas which was great! Large marble statutes dotting the entire area. Again overload of the royal touch. You could spend hours in this oasis of tranquillity!

SPA: Got myself a nice relaxing massage here. Warm smiling staff again! No issues whatsoever. Surprisingly reasonable rates too!

FOOD: We stayed for 4 nights in Jaipur of which 2 were spent in Shiv Vilas Palace. Food wise, hands down Shiv Vilas was much better! The popular 'Laal Maas' was brilliant with just the right amount of spice. The chicken curry was mindblowing. But what stole our hearts was the 'Ghevar'. This dessert, courtesy of Head Chef Mr. Heerdan Singh (sorry if I didn't spell that right) had all of us swaying with delight! If anything, I thought the breads in the breakfast could be improved. Rest everything was spot on!

SERVICE: I believe no matter how good a property, if the staff & service are not up to the mark, it'll never leave an impression. Thankfully entire team at Shiv Vilas go out of their way to make your stay comfortable! Right from the GM, Mr. Joydeep who gave us some handy tips on what spots to visit in/around Jaipur. Even helped us book a cab to get around the city. To everyone in the F&B dept & even room service staff. I'd give them 10/10 on this alone. Great work guys. Hopefully will be back in Jaipur for one more memorable holiday with you soon!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Shiv Vilas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Dear Sir,

We are absolutely delighted to see your detailed feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that your experience was great & we lived up to your expectation. We always strive to create wonderful holidays to all our guest with smile & style. I take the liberty to share your wonderful feedback to my team & i am sure Mr Joydeep, Mr Heerdan Singh and entire hotel staff will be thrilled to see your review.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Shiv Vilas is a palace theme hotel located on the Delhi Jaipur highway in the historic city of Jaipur, popularly known as ‘Pink City’. The hotels location is extremely convenient due to its easy access by road and is just a 15 km (25 minute) drive from the heart of the city. Set amidst beautiful gardens with excellent leisure and business facilities, the hotel surrounded by the lush green Aravalli Range providing scenic views all around this heritage royal experience giving luxury hotel in Jaipur.

Room tip: Best For Inbound Travellers Who Really Wants To Feel As A Maharaja, The Royal Welcome Is The Attraction
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ShivVilas2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Shiv Vilas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2015