Shiv villas is not just a hotel.....its a luxurious resort in the outskirts of Jaipur.I have no words to describe it as each and every thing in the resort from food to rooms were great.my special thank to Mr. Joydeep,Mr. Shersingh,Mr. Khan and there whole team to make our stay so memorable. I along with my whole family thank them for a lovely weekend.
Will surely recommend this hotel to friends just for luxurious stay and pampering from the entire staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creation of this palatial structure took us a full Six years and we opened our gates to receive our distinguished guests from October 20, 2006 onwards. The hotels exterior is reminiscent of the palaces of Rajasthan featuring huge frescoes hand carved meticulously in ‘pink sandstone’ and white marble. The hotel is dazzling white by day & turns sunset yellow by night with our illumination providing the guests a spectacular view from all angles. Adding to the hotels grandeur is the magnificent ‘atrium’ lobby which reveals sheer grandeur. The interiors are a fusion of the Victorian, Persian & Mughal architecture. Combining the latest technology with a long-standing reputation of Indian hospitality, “Shiv Vilas” symbolizes the very essence of Indian Culture, embracing the best of the new alongside traditions of the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, MakeMyTrip, ClearTrip, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Yatra, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Prestigia and TravelGuru so you can book your The Shiv Vilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shiv Vilas Hotel Kukas
- Shiv Vilas Hotel
- The Shiv Vilas Jaipur, Rajasthan