It was maybe my 10th stay at this beautiful property.
It is extremely well located esp if you take a train or a Volvo. I would recommend this property to everyone who is looking for a small and cute place to stay. The staff esp Mahinder Singh and Ravinder Jadong were extremely courteous and willing to help as usual. They have another property called fort Barli near Ajmer which i visited a month ago - absolutely beautiful and a relaxing place to be at.
A suggestion to the owners -Anirudh and Mandvi -
I had a major showdown with Ravinder Rathore and was almost about to walk out of the place for the first time in so many visits while checking in. it is so inhospitable to first of all tell your guests that the guest is lying and on top of that when i repeatedly requested him that i am speaking with the other gentleman there (who was being so polite), he kept talking in a loud voice and intervening which gave me an instant headache - it felt like he is just trying to prove a point and will not allow anyone else to be spoken to ... and all this only because i asked him to check the previous records of the bills settled on 19th March when i was there...... had it not been for a meeting i had to attend while i left my mom and aunt there - i would have not tolerated this even for a second.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dera Rawatsar is a family run boutique hotel where you are sure to feel the warmth of a home. We have 16 fully furnished rooms with air conditioning, multi channel color television, direct dial facility, study desk, ensuite bathrooms fitted with morden amenities. All the rooms have sit outs, some have beautifuuly crafted balconies and some open out in the garden. Dera Rawatsar is at a stone's throw from the Bus Station, 5 mins from the Railway station, 20 mins. from the airport and the major sightseeing spots are in a close vicinity making it an ideal accommodation for the tourists. The dining room serves Indian (Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian) & traditional Rajasthani food. Meals, refreshments & snacks are also served in the courtyard and the garden. All the meals are cooked fresh under personal supervision. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Yatra, ClearTrip, TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your Dera Rawatsar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dera Rawatsar Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Dera Rawatsar Hotel Jaipur