Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$99
Free cancellation until 02/02/22
$52
Free cancellation until 02/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$40
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
eDreams$52
FindHotel
Etrip
1,595 results
All reviews luxurious facilities mi road family vacation comfortable stay breakfast buffet very nice hotel the heart of the city front desk staff excellent stay tasty food front office room was spacious nice experience hotel is situated restaurant staff special thanks swimming pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2021

We stayed here for two days , both the food and hospitality was sooo good . We had a variety of food for breakfast as well as dinner.Mr Chandhan and deepa helped us through the buffet menu . The stay was pleasant and wonderful

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Golden Tulip Jaipur, Other at Hotel Golden Tulip Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2021

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write nice compliments about hotel and its services. On behalf of the entire team I want to thank you for your kind comments. Service is an integral part of “Golden Tulip Jaipur” and our team takes pride in providing heartfelt service for all our guests. We thank you for your review and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 November 2021

We had a 4 Nights stay at this hotel. The rooms were pretty decent staff was nice to us. The best part was the breakfast buffet, they have wide variety of items and desserts. The restaurant manager Deepa is very professional and has polite attitude. Overall i would come back to this place again.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 November 2021

Great service and hospitality. all staff members are well hygiene and cooperative. I like the food and service. In food I liked most dosa and samner. It is highly recommended hotels and thanks to all staff members. Special thanks to Ms Deepa for great hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Golden Tulip Jaipur, Other at Hotel Golden Tulip Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2021

Reviewed 17 November 2021

The rooms were clean, amazing and comfortable. The staff was also very cooperative and supportive. The hotel services were exceeding expectations. The overall things made our trip enjoyable and remarkable.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 16 November 2021

I'm Very Happy By Service And this Hotel Is Beautiful. The Service In main food court our amazing and services given by Mr. Hemant ji and under all Girls And Boys . I love the pool and food is absolutely excellent. I wish that when I came in this hotel for another time I want this thinks more ...

Trip type: Travelled with family