All reviews mi road the heart of the city rooftop pool hotel is centrally located comfortable stay suite room courteous staff breakfast buffet awesome hotel rooms are spacious reception area nice property stayed for nights hotel restaurant star property nice experience excellent stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From arriving til departing, this hotel has it all, excellent location great staff, good food, and the ambience gives you a feeling of immediate relaxation,the smell of flowers the sound of the water fountain,scented oils and candles this place has it all. The rooms are clean, spacious and neat, and the complimentary breakfast buffet is unforgettable. I only have two hands but including my fiance's it's safe to give this place two more thumbs up.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GoldenTulipJ, General Manager at Golden Tulip Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you Once again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good ambience of the hotel. Food is very delicious in the marigold restaurant especially the south Indian food. Even we have tried the soft beverages from the saga bar and lounge it was very refreshing.
Overall good .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Guest services good.very smooth Check and to check out .prompt services and cordial staff. Food is good in marigold restaurant. Room is very comfy and clean. We would like to come again soon. Thanks to the management.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was really comfortable stay here.bed was so comfy ,small minibar , branded amenities placed in my room and the pool is good. I have tried this hotel for the first time and m very happy for all the staff their customer service. I am surely come again .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
GoldenTulipJ, General Manager at Golden Tulip Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I loved the experience .it was just awesome with the coziest room and feel. It was home away from home for me. Earlier while booking I didn't have a single idea of how many experience going to be but golden tulip hotel were so amazing and the staff made me feel good and then I realised I had made the choice of selecting this hotel excellent.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Golden Tulip Jaipur. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, especially read such a nice words about our team members .