The haveli is about a kilometer to the hawa mahal and city palace - our obvious choice for this place of stay. The haveli looks very nice from the outside, the rooms are well decorated with classic furniture and everything had a feel of richness to it. The only two annoying things were that our room had a lot of suit on the floor, so our feet would get black if we walked around bare foot. The shower was not working - but all we needed was a hot water & the geyser did very well there. Dolku, the happy lab is eager to trot all around the property. This place is run by a very friendly Mrs.Singh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nana Ki Haveli is refurbished to provide with modern day facilities in affordable budget and comfort with Raj days elegance and warmth at all times. Thakur Ripu Daman Singh, great grand son of Thakur Debi Singh Jodha transformed this heritage building into a budget hotel in August 1998. The home like atmosphere provides comfort & courteous services that of a hotel and warmth & belongingness that of a family to the guests. The hotel is located near the Albert hall museum and at walking distance to the old city(Johri Bazar). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Nana Ki Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nana Ki Haveli Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Nana Ki Haveli Hotel Jaipur