All reviews special thanks mr sunil value for money laxmi narayan corporate traveller nice and spacious rooms outstanding services polite staff roof top swimming pool room service front office near airport excellent stay amazing experience nice hospitality hotel staff five star hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The hospitality given by the hotel is really good. The staff is very helpful and polite specially in front office Miss Khushboo and Mr Pramod. The breakfast has a choice of food and also the services given by F&B staff was appreciable specially Mr Manoj.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel for couples. Rooms are their speciality. Very spacious and romantic too. I was their with my spouse and we really had a gala time. No disturbance and quite hotel.Do spend some time at the roof top swimming pool if u stay there. Thanks to their polite staff who did not disturb us at all. Cheers and will come back soon.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel first time and I am really impressed with the hospitality . hotel rooms are quite spacious and comfortable. Frankly speaking , I was in dilemma before coming to the property but now I am quite satisfied with the services and the ambience. Strongly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel is good staff service very good pool is very good food is excellent.

I like it
I am visit again
Room is very clean & beautiful
& Bathroom is clean
Lift is a good & excellent
Security is a very good

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We are staying in this hotel and are very happy with the overall ambience and polite staff of the hotel. The staff are proactive and friendly. Rooms are very neat and clean. Special thanks to Mr. Sunil Joshi and Ms. Priya for their quality service.

This will be my first choice hotel during my next visit in the Jaipur.

Room tip: Excellent stay at reasonable price
Date of stay: March 2018